Thursday Thursday Thursday!

Afternoon ladies! I've had a hard time getting in front of the computer screen today! I hope you like the templates. A shout-out to Cheri for the layout for the Alpha Templates!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Afternoon ladies! I've had a hard time getting in front of the computer screen today! I hope you like the templates. A shout-out to Cheri for the layout for the Alpha Templates!

Thanks Elisha!

But a bigger shout-out to the talented designer who made them:) :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Thanks Elisha!

But a bigger shout-out to the talented designer who made them:) :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

A big shout out to you both! We couldn't survive without our designers AND our layout artists! You are so appreciated round these parts, girls! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I have a big mouth; I'll shout out to the whole big beautiful Purple Place and all the wonderful people here! :)

*great big purple hugs to all*

I second that!!

I have a big mouth; I'll shout out to the whole big beautiful Purple Place and all the wonderful people here! :)

*great big purple hugs to all*

I second that!!

I'll THIRD that!

Ang has some great vellum styles!

ACA_SSTools_Styles_Vellum11201_MKTG_150.jpgSS Styles Vellum 11201

Gosh you're speedy! I just barely got to upload them and came to read the thread and see what else people were raving about and wham! There you are showing off my new Style set already hehehe. You rock :)

LOL!! I hadn't checked in a while and was going to close the boutique and I thought, one more try! ;)

Archived