Saturday Color Challenge July 16Th

CRS

It's Saturday! And that means it's time for a Color Challenge! Today's colors are a little bit darker than last week's colors: Cream, brown and navy

(Made by using Syndee's Color Swatch Action, it's on sale today!)

You can use any shades that work for your layouts, but for an added challenge, try to stick to these!

Please post your layouts in the Saturday Color Challenge Gallery.

Here is mine: Jack Rabbit

I really liked your roller coaster layout, Carla - those colors really worked for your awesome photo! I like these colors - will try and find something new to scrap - I'm running out of photos here - must be time to go out and shoot more pictures!

I was at the Botanical Garden yesterday, and walked all over and saw new things that I'd not seen before. Boy was I pooped last night. :whew: I was going to go back today, but it's supposed to be in the 90's with humidity. Not for me. So, I'll stay inside with the A/C and get some scrapping done.

I have lots and lots of new photos and I'm sure that I can find something amongst them that I can use. If not, back to my stash.

Great color challenge Carla ~ and that it will be...a challenge. Though I'm already thinking of my new SG action tool (exclusion by color) that I can use!! Yipee...another day for learning a new trick for this old dog :-) See you back here when I'm done (could be hours....or even days!)

I LSL on your Jack Rabbit layout before reading the challenge, so I had a good laugh when I read that you used Syndee's color swatch action. No wonder your colors are so perfect! :lol: I don't love roller coasters, but loved seeing your wonderful layout. Hmm... will have to see what photos I have for this week's challenge.

I knew I had the right photo for this, but had to play with my grandson rather than scrap. (He doesn't want me to just take pictures; I am to PLAY! Anyway, DS arrived to take him home and I've finally got my page together. Here is Just Like Dad

• 1 month later...

Wow! I am sooooo late on this one, and include sincere appologies--I hope I don't mess everyone up with the order of the mb too much. I did just love this color combo, especially since our high school colors are navy and silver. I was actually struggling with getting the "just right" shade when I remembered Carla's swatch--PERFECT! Thanks, Carla.

Archived