Card Related..organizing Card Challenges

SeasonablyCute

Hi everyone!

I am new here, as well as new to scrapbooking/card making. I realized how many resource websites there are concerning cardmaking and challenges, but I have a.d.d. so I find it hard to make cards by the deadline, because I simply forget. So, one of my ways of dealing with keeping on track and remembering events is by keeping a planner as well as a binder with lists, goals, etc..

Anyway, to the point. I made a printable page to keep information in one place so that I have a visual remonder of the cards I would like to make and enter into these challenges (I am still learning photoshop so it is a pretty simple page, but if you are interested you can view it here

I was curious if this would help anyone else in organization and wanted to share, as well as any comments or information I may have missed on the page that I may not have thought of.

Thank you very much for your time!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so glad you found us! We have many card kits and templates in the boutique that will help you finish those cards up a little more quickly. We also have card chats that are full of inspiration. I stumbled onto digi scrapping through digital and hybrid cards myself. They are a great low stress way to learn the software.

I hope you will share your card creations with us in our gallery!

:)

Welcome to Scrap Girls. We are happy you have joined us. Thanks for sharing your reminder page with us. Looking forward to seeing some layouts from you. Don't forget to subscribe to the newsletter, which is filled with lots of information and freebies, six days a week.

Your reminder page looks great, I wish I was organized enough to use it, but thanks for sharing. Welcome to scrapgirls & don't be afraid to ask questions about your software or making cards - there is a chat every month for making hybrid cards that you might be interested in - check the calendar.

Thank you for the welcome everyone :) I have to say I really enjoy card making so far - it is a project that I dont feel I am going to start and leave unfinished, and being able to make something knowing that it is a gift for someone else makes it very rewarding :)

Archived