It's Boutique Day!

Hello ladies! It's a lovely morning here! :)

I'm excited to see what treasures are going to appear in the boutique today! I've started pinning SG products on Pinterest, I thought it is a good way to promote our wonderful degigners, and all of Scrap Girls too. I wondered if the big digital world would notice my little pins, and they sure do!! There are people following my "Digital Scrapbooking" board (which only contains Scrap Girls products), I hope this translates to more sales here!!!!!

You rock Karen! The first time I saw one of my products pinned I was totally giddy!! I saw it was pinned by you and I felt so honored. Then I started searching for other SG stuff pinned on Pinterest and was shocked to see a few others that have been pinned by people who are total strangers to me. Such a thrill :) Even one of my layouts for the SSClub this month got pinned by someone I don't know and I couldn't help but think WOW!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm excited to see what treasures are going to appear in the boutique today! I've started pinning SG products on Pinterest, I thought it is a good way to promote our wonderful degigners, and all of Scrap Girls too. I wondered if the big digital world would notice my little pins, and they sure do!! There are people following my "Digital Scrapbooking" board (which only contains Scrap Girls products), I hope this translates to more sales here!!!!!

You rock Karen! The first time I saw one of my products pinned I was totally giddy!! I saw it was pinned by you and I felt so honored. Then I started searching for other SG stuff pinned on Pinterest and was shocked to see a few others that have been pinned by people who are total strangers to me. Such a thrill :) Even one of my layouts for the SSClub this month got pinned by someone I don't know and I couldn't help but think WOW!!

Hi there Ang! I love your new photo! Pretty girl!

Thanks Sara! I thought I had changed it a while ago but the newer pic wasn't showing up everywhere, just like on my profile page I think. I don't know what I did wrong and I don't know which of my attempts actually corrected it but yay for a more current photo LOL :)

Thanks Sara! I thought I had changed it a while ago but the newer pic wasn't showing up everywhere, just like on my profile page I think. I don't know what I did wrong and I don't know which of my attempts actually corrected it but yay for a more current photo LOL :)

I hadn't seen it on the mb, Ang - I think I did see it on your profile a few days ago maybe - it's just really very pretty and I noticed today right away!

Good thing there is a sale! Gorgeous new products today, and they just jumped right into my cart all by themselves.

Sure is a good thing there's a sale, April - thanks for the reminder! It's the perfect time to shop.

That's my excuse too - they jumped into my cart all by themselves! hi-ho!

Oh, Teecee..........where are you? I was waiting for you to come along and post the thumbnails for our newest designer's treasures! I got the links but am afraid to try and post the thumbnails and you do such a beautiful job of doing that!

Pebbles, I have enjoyed your LIA calendar for 2011. Will I want to buy the 2012 one, or did the brushes you put out a while ago take care of everything I need? I'm so happy you're continuing this!

That is a great question Gayle. The basic layout is the same for the planner this year as last year. The add-on pages are just additional pages with a different font. I put those in simply because they are,in my opinion, the basics for a good planner. But the core of the planner is the calendars. As you know, Each planner has the "full" months in view, year in view and weeks in view for that year all set up for you. So for that reason yes you would need to purchase the new planner to have the 2012 calendars. I am going to be doing some add-on template sets to the basic planner that would only need to be purchased one time rather than yearly. If you have any suggestions on what you might like to see included, that would make it the "perfect planner" for you I would love to hear them!

Archived