Sketch Chat Tuesday 7/26 At 5Pm Mt

Cheri T

Ready for a fun-filled Carnival sketch and chat? Step right up and get your sketch HERE!!

(Just right click and "save as" to your computer.)

It's time for a special Carnival edition of the Sketch Challenge and Crop! Join Cheri (Cheri T) and Angie (angleigh) at 5pm MT in the Scrap Girls Chat Room! Enjoy getting a little creative boost for your pages? Do you help getting started? Then this is the challenge for you! A few hours before the chat begins, a link will be posted for you to download the sketch. Use it as the starting point for your page; be inspired by the basic arrangement; flip things around or scrap-lift the whole thing hook, line, and sinker. You will have until midnight tonight to post your layouts in the Sketch Gallery for consideration for the prize. Otherwise there is no deadline and post whenever you can!

Since it's the Carnival edition, I threw on an embellishment from Jen Reed's Come One, Come All Digital Scrapbooking Collection Biggie ...I wanted a nice banner swoopie (or whatever they are called, lol) on the sketch and of course I can't draw one worth a darn:)

Other sketch credits: Lettering Delights Whimsey Font

Hope to see you at chat!

My family may have to eat without me (since it's at 6pm our time) :) lol

Dinner is already in the oven and the side dish is leftovers.

Anybody want to come help me finish my page? It's not coming together like I want it to!

I have supper in the crock pot! Bonus that it doesn't heat up the kitchen!! Hopefully I will make it, but am feeling overwhelmed with things still to do... grrrrr

I knew you would like the Purple Penguin Posse!!

I have a sick child here today (won't affect the chat, don't worry:) so I couldn't get to the grocery store like I intended. So instead of crock-potting my roast, which I would have needed to start it way earlier, I have it in the oven on 250. I hope it won't heat the room up too bad.

As far as too many things to do...let's just say I'm glad I have 2 exercise days made up in advance, b/c I'm not going to get a workout in today unless it's at 10pm.

My page is getting better; it's coming along!

Thanks everyone for coming and for scrapping!! You do not have to have been at the chat to participate! Get your layouts posted by midnight MT for a chance at the prize (SS Alpha template of your choice)

I noticed a couple of posters saying this was their first Sketch Challenge and double pager... mine too.

I really struggled to fit into someone else's plan.. it was a real challenge!

I came up with this but it isn't what I would usually do! Guess that is half the fun :-)

And the random number generator picked...........AnnB!

Ann, congratulations! Email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your prize: A SS Word Art Template of your choice.

Thank you to all who chatted and participated! And a special recognition to the 3 or so of you first-sketch-timers! You did great!

Archived