Carnival Edition - High Noon Crop 10 Am Mt

SodScrap

Join Angie Briggs (angleigh) and Conda (SodScrap) at 10:00 am MT for the Carnival Edition of the High Noon Crop-Ring Toss Style! Step right up!! We are going to have some carnival fun making a layout using "rings"(circles)!

Be there or be square! :)

Here is my layout Wheels of Love

You can post your layout in the High Noon Crop and Challenge Gallery

OR

in the Carnival Gallery

Feel free to link to your layout in this thread!

I'm still waiting for Backblaze to finish restoring my scrappin' files so I may have to be square. LOL

Oh no Michele...I've never really thought of you as a square....hmmmm

It is really really an odd thought. laugh.gif

Yay!

Backblaze is another online backup service like Carbonite, Mozy, etc. I wrote my tragic story about the loss of all my PNG files on my blog yesterday (link in signature) if you'd like to read about it. :D

Yay!

Backblaze is another online backup service like Carbonite, Mozy, etc. I wrote my tragic story about the loss of all my PNG files on my blog yesterday (link in signature) if you'd like to read about it. :D

OH NO!!!!

Oh! I just thought of one of my oldest layouts on which I created lots of circles. Here is Ian Loves Outside from way back in 2007.

I tried to find a more recent layout in which I used circles and have discovered I need to branch out and use shapes other than squares and rectangles more often! The only circles to be found recently are a couple of layouts with dotted papers.

The backup seems to be going fine. It has been just over 24 hours and it has finished 60 of 78 GB, and that is with long breaks when we went out yesterday afternoon and overnight because the downloader seems to shut down when the computer goes to sleep. Fortunately, it picks right back up where it left off when I get back on. And now you know why I'm hanging out on the computer so much this morning; to keep it awake!

Archived