"food On A Stick" Signature Challenge

tinkerbell11

Join Shalae and Shannon in the chat room for a Signature Challenge CARNIVAL style! Learn how to make a custome signature, how to upload it and get it into your ScrapGirls Signature! Our challenge will be to use a food related item in your signature. Ohh and maybe a prize or game too!

Wish I could of made this chat because I could use a signature. I did have a little plain one posted but it doesn't seem to show up anymore and it took me forever to figure out how to get it to list on my posts to begin with. The food signatures really are all so cute, love them. Everyone is so creative:}

Patty

Wish I could of made this chat because I could use a signature. I did have a little plain one posted but it doesn't seem to show up anymore and it took me forever to figure out how to get it to list on my posts to begin with. The food signatures really are all so cute, love them. Everyone is so creative:}

Patty

Mine now just shows a box with a red X that says posted image??

Patty

When the MB switched servers (or something or other) some of the images didn't come through correctly. I had to redo my signature. I don't know how to explain it though!

I will look for directions on updating your signature and hopefully brb...

Patty

When the MB switched servers (or something or other) some of the images didn't come through correctly. I had to redo my signature. I don't know how to explain it though!

Here is a helpful thread Signature Help

Patty

Thank you for taking the time to look into this for me. I will check out the link and hopefully get a new signature up soon.

Patty

Thank you for taking the time to look into this for me. I will check out the link and hopefully get a new signature up soon.

I was also upgraded from a Newbie to a Scrapper Next Door. So I want to add the blinkie thing for that plus I think there is also another one I can add for being a member of both clubs. Will have to check that out also. Thanks Again:}

Archived