Come One Come All, Let's Chat It Up While We Shop In The Boutique!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very pretty collection mini from Cindy!

CRO_DayDreamin_CollectionMini_MKTG_150.jpgDay Dreamin' Collection Mini

Pretty, pretty, pretty! Thanks Cindy! It's what I do all day - day dream so it's suited just for me!

Teecee, your little thumbnails aren't showing up for me - is it just me?

I treated myself to the biggest bag of peanut m & m's I could find after getting my little portable EKG machine which does not at all compliment my outfit of the day! :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie: Only have to wear it for 24 hours though so guess I can get by!

Pretty things going on here while I was gone.

<...........passing my M & M's - i can't possibly eat this whole bag....any takers?

The thumbnail thing was just a temporary situation. We are in the middle of upgrading the software of one server (not the Boutique one) and that is the server that houses the images. Spencer already got that particular thing going again.

Thank you, Ro - I see them showing up again now.

I treated myself to the biggest bag of peanut m & m's I could find after getting my little portable EKG machine which does not at all compliment my outfit of the day! :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie: Only have to wear it for 24 hours though so guess I can get by!

<...........passing my M & M's - i can't possibly eat this whole bag....any takers?

Yes! Pass the bag this way Sara!

Are there any left? I could use some chocolate about now!!

Are there any left? I could use some chocolate about now!!

I saved you some. How is Emma?

Sara-today was just a consultation. Originally he said he might be able to place the abutments, but he ordered special ones today. We go back Wednesday. Thanks for asking!

Oh, my - it is such a long process - expensive and takes a long time but will be so worth it when it's all finished.

<.............passing the few M&M's I have left! They don't last long around me and I am rarely without them! LOL LOL :)

Welcome to Jo Corne, our newest designer! Look at her new Jessminda Collection Biggie in the Boutique! It is so colorful and cute and so pretty!

Welcome, welcome JO!

It's in my cart, Jo! This is a great collection to use for my little Lucy! That is, if her Mom and Dad ever send me some new pics! They are so bad about sending them to me lately - guess I'll just have to go for a visit! Thanks for the collection, Jo!

Archived