Australian And New Zealanders Here?

A-M

I am wondering how many Australian and New Zealanders are active members here?

I have been a member here for sometime and am now planning on being more active here as I no longer have commitments elsewhere.

So I am also wondering if there were enough of us from the Southern hemisphere, is it possible for us to be able to have a monthly chat? I do know that sometime ago this was happening and then it stopped.

Hi sounds like a great idea Anne-Marie. I would love to be in contact with a few more Aussies. I'm in Victoria Australia. Good on you for bringing this up. We should be more involved with each other. Kay

This chat would be good for anybody in South Africa and the UK as well. Your evening would be early in the day for us. So I think this is a great idea. Maybe even a few classes at this time???

yes I'm here! I'm in Melbourne and I'd love to chat with other Aussies and anyone else too!

I've been a member for a year or so now but don't scrap as much as I'd like because I'm busy

with work and I have 2 girls still at school plus I'm really bad at scrapping, all my layouts

so far have been total rubbish and boring lol but one day I'll get there. I keep collecting

kits and other bits and pieces for when I have more time to practice lol.

Lynda

Hi there Lynda, nothing is ever boring and rubbish. If you don't feel comfortable posting your layouts, put them into the 'Please help section', In this way you will get comments that will help you in any areas that you feel you might need some help. Nobody criticizes anything you do. You will only get encouragement. Looking forward to seeing some layouts.

There was a thread that Karen and Jo did but life got busy for them. I found that when they had the time of it at nine pm it was 11pm here and that was too late for me.

I'm sure, as Belle has suggested, there would be more people now who would probably join in. Perhaps PM April and she may have some suggestions.

I only know of two of us hardy kiwis that are actively involved here and that is Jane and myself. There have been the other odd one but not quite so active as of yet.

Jane sometimes got to the other chat because when she finished work (late shift) she would pop in.

Anne-Marie thanks for thinking of us New Zealanders, most people stop at Australia :disappearing-smilie:

hi Annie, Melton huh that's not too far from me, I'm in St Albans

but I have family in Melton. I was near Melton yesterday at a wedding

at Eynesbury golf club. Small world isn't it lol

Lynda

Jo Corne has just reappeared - as a designer this time!

:)

hey Gayle, thanks for remembering me, LOL.

I'm still down here in Melbourne Australia (and am an ex South African too) and Ngaire, I am so happy to see that both you and Jane are still active here, missed you gals

yep Karen and I used to hold a chat once a month, it was fun but you will all need to speak with April and the welcoming committee about setting up a chat but it's definitely worth a try

Ha, Jo I knew you would start designing one day :) Have fun with that!

Hope you and the family are well.

Ruth

hey Ruth, so glad to see you again.

Hope life has been treating you well.

hope to see you around more

Jo :)

Archived