Hybrid Card Partner List

tinkerbell11

Carla, your cards are in the mail TODAY...finally! They should arrive Friday, according to USPS.

Kim, your cards should get to you by tomorrow - let me know that they arrive safely and I really hope you like them.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carla, your cards are in the mail TODAY...finally! They should arrive Friday, according to USPS.

Carla, it just hit me--I didn't take photos of your cards! Would you be able to do that and post them once they arrive? I had taken some, but deleted them when I added to each card, then totally forgot to retake. :hit-head-with-hammer:

Sara, my cards arrived today. They are lovely! Thank you so much!!

Thank you, Kim. I'm glad you like them.........and I appreciate so much that you are going to take a pic of them and post them for me.

Kim, I'm not on here much lately due to some health issues - I hope I haven't missed the cards you posted for me. I've tried to keep up in the Gallery but haven't been able to look at the computer much lately - just a few minutes here and there.

I really appreciate you taking the time to photograph the cards and post them for me.

Thanks so much......

Kim, I'm not on here much lately due to some health issues - I hope I haven't missed the cards you posted for me. I've tried to keep up in the Gallery but haven't been able to look at the computer much lately - just a few minutes here and there.

I really appreciate you taking the time to photograph the cards and post them for me.

Thanks so much......

Thank you, Kim. I'm glad you like them.........and I appreciate so much that you are going to take a pic of them and post them for me.

Thanks so much......

Sara, I will get it done before the chat. I hosted my kids' CC team's pasta party Friday, then spent "all day" Saturday (6:45 AM Sat. to 1:30 AM today) out with the CC team and the marching band. I will get them!

Thank you, Kim. I appreciate it so much.

Melanie, your cards were mailed out early this week. You should have them in your hands soon. I won't upload a copy until after you receive them. Hope you like them.

Carol, my cards came today! They are beautiful!! I don't know if I'll be able to send them, though, my daughter fell in love with them as soon as she saw them, and I have a feeling she will be stealing them from me.

Melanie, your cards were mailed out early this week. You should have them in your hands soon. I won't upload a copy until after you receive them. Hope you like them.

Carol, my cards came today! They are beautiful!! I don't know if I'll be able to send them, though, my daughter fell in love with them as soon as she saw them, and I have a feeling she will be stealing them from me.

Melanie, I suggest that you hide them somewhere safe. lol

Archived