For October's Storyteller's Crop

Syndee

Use these templates to create your 'SuperHero' self!
Think of qualities you would like to develop and incorporate them into a layout. And/or include the qualities that you like about yourself!

[attachment=2174:attachment][attachment=2175:attachment][attachment=2173:attachm
nt]

[quote name='scrappylibrarian' post='59969' date='Sep 21 2006, 07:30 PM']Umm, Im sure this demonstrates how dense I am but how do we use these images? Are we supposed to cut them out in our software or am I not using the right file?
Sotrry, It has been one of those days where the brain is not working.[/quote]

Yes, you can extract the shapes and do a collage type of layout, try putting your face on the paperdoll! Or you can just do your own interpretation.
You don't even have to use the paperdoll if you don't want to, you can just list the 'super hero' qualities you would like to develop or feel you already have. Let me know if you have any other questions!

• 5 weeks later...
[quote name='ruralscrapper' post='67783' date='Oct 23 2006, 07:18 PM']ok.. plz excuse my ignorance..but how do I incorporate this and get the templates to work... I know you are all getting tired of the excuse that I'm a newbie...but I don't get it...LOL :D[/quote]
No worries!!
There are several things you can do:
1-You can extract the paper doll shapes if you have a program that has the extraction funtion or you could use a lasso tool to 'cut' around the paper doll shape.
2-You can just use the template as and idea to make your own paperdoll.
3- You can go a completely different route and just do a layout with a photo of yourself flying through the air or leaping a tall building or whatever your heart desires!!
And if you are still having trouble we can discuss more ideas at the StoryTeller's crop. It should be fun and very interesting to see what everyone comes up with!

I had to do two! LOL Same basic LO different journaling. one is Helen Reddy's "I am woman" lyrics, the other just me!

[url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=13658"]I am woman[/url]

[url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=13659"]My inner super hero[/url]

Oh I had no idea what all I was missing with these storytellers crops. I'm amidst cleaning my haunting living room, yuck yuck yuck is just about all I can say over that. Will attempt to get this done, also is there a way to find out what the past storytellers crops were so I can maybe catch up and do them too? Hugs, me me me me meeeeeee!

[quote name='momentousangel' post='68624' date='Oct 26 2006, 05:28 PM']Oh I had no idea what all I was missing with these storytellers crops. I'm amidst cleaning my haunting living room, yuck yuck yuck is just about all I can say over that. Will attempt to get this done, also is there a way to find out what the past storytellers crops were so I can maybe catch up and do them too? Hugs, me me me me meeeeeee![/quote]
LOL!!
Yes, I think the easiest way is to look at the past layouts. Last month we did a LO featuring a song or songs from when we were growing up ( OK, so I am still not grown up- but you know what I mean! LOL!!)

Don't worry about the late entry sky - I still haven't finished mine! My dh came home and threw my whole schedule out of whack - LOL! I have a list of 5 or 6 LOs I need to get done this week - so much pressure!

P.S. please don't mention the whole schedule thing to my dh!

Archived