August 2011 Message Board Game-Summer Bingo

SodScrap

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, four! Does anyone know what a "mud run" is? It has to be messy!

Apparently they do mud runs all over the country, Here's a little info I copied and pasted from one of the sites on the internet:

Mud Run

This is a challenging run which starts on the beach at JEB Little Creek Fort Story and winds through sand dunes and a variety of coastal terrains which then leads to obstacles such as a low crawl, a 5 foot wall and a series of beach barricades and mud pits before coming into the homestretch.

The Omni Financial ASYMCA Mud Run is an 8k run designed to bring out the inner child in you that longs to get muddy, wet and have lots of fun. See if you are fit enough and have the mental and physical perseverence to complete the Omni Financial ASYMCA Mud Run.

Designed and built by Sea Bee's, CBMU 202, this course is full of sand, mud and a lot of fun!

Yeah, four! Does anyone know what a "mud run" is? It has to be messy!

If I had to guess I would imagine it to be like 4-wheeling but with more mud involved. I could be wrong however. :D

"around these parts" a mud run is a bunch of big 4x4 trucks driving thru "mud pits" on a course that they have hauled in dirt and drenched it with water. You are right it IS messy.

OR, the kids just go down dirt roads after the rain-equally messy!

Round 2 Day 3

Beach Volleyball

Bikini

Chocolate

Funnel Cake

Sunglasses

GOOD LUCK!

Reminder: There will be no words posted tomorrow. The next set of words will be posted Monday.

Teecee, where is _your_ list from? I now have a total of TWO.

:o

Too funny Barabara... Like you and Becky I have a grand total of TWO and that is after today's one!

I keep saying I must be playing in some other bingo game.

:)

I think I must have gotten one of those bad bingo cards!

I didn't pick your words for you, did I? That could explain it.

Next time I will let you choose my words, Joyce! I am obviously not a Bingo Player - or hmmmmmmm.....could it be our most recent caller? J/K :disappearing-smilie: I really love you, Theresa! But would you like for me to run to your house and help you call tomorrows words? LOL LOL

Archived