How Do You Make Tape Look Realistic

SodScrap

I am working with AFT SS Emb Taped Damask and am curious how you make the tape look realistic? What is your favorite technique? I even double checked the boutique to be sure I hadn't missed a tape style! :)

I think I had good results with duplicating a layer and applying Amanda's Resin Style in brown.... may have tweaked it a little in the Styles Panel. (I've also applied the Resin Style to a duplicated photo and lowered opacity and had nice results. Fun!)

I am working with AFT SS Emb Taped Damask and am curious how you make the tape look realistic? What is your favorite technique? I even double checked the boutique to be sure I hadn't missed a tape style! :)

I think I had good results with duplicating a layer and applying Amanda's Resin Style in brown.... may have tweaked it a little in the Styles Panel. (I've also applied the Resin Style to a duplicated photo and lowered opacity and had nice results. Fun!)

Thanks Dot!! Wouldn't you know, I don't think I have that style!! An excuse to go shopping! ;)

Thanks Dot!! Wouldn't you know, I don't think I have that style!! An excuse to go shopping! ;)

LOL, I think the vellum styles work well, too.

Archived