3 replies to this topic

#1 SodScrap

SodScrap

SGU Teacher's Pet

• Welcoming Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,619 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:32 PM

I am working with AFT SS Emb Taped Damask and am curious how you make the tape look realistic? What is your favorite technique? I even double checked the boutique to be sure I hadn't missed a tape style! :)

gallery_12013_66_17251.gif

ShredButton.pngSG_Olympian.pngButton_Welcome.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif
SG-9-Anniversary-SugarNSpice-Blinkie.gif

#2 PolkaDot

PolkaDot

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • 5,123 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:54 PM

I am working with AFT SS Emb Taped Damask and am curious how you make the tape look realistic? What is your favorite technique? I even double checked the boutique to be sure I hadn't missed a tape style! :)

I think I had good results with duplicating a layer and applying Amanda's Resin Style in brown.... may have tweaked it a little in the Styles Panel. (I've also applied the Resin Style to a duplicated photo and lowered opacity and had nice results. Fun!)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 SodScrap

SodScrap

SGU Teacher's Pet

• Welcoming Committee
  • 14,619 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:58 PM

I think I had good results with duplicating a layer and applying Amanda's Resin Style in brown.... may have tweaked it a little in the Styles Panel. (I've also applied the Resin Style to a duplicated photo and lowered opacity and had nice results. Fun!)

Thanks Dot!! Wouldn't you know, I don't think I have that style!! An excuse to go shopping! ;)

gallery_12013_66_17251.gif

ShredButton.pngSG_Olympian.pngButton_Welcome.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif
SG-9-Anniversary-SugarNSpice-Blinkie.gif

#4 PolkaDot

PolkaDot

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • 5,123 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:44 PM

Thanks Dot!! Wouldn't you know, I don't think I have that style!! An excuse to go shopping! ;)

LOL, I think the vellum styles work well, too.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users