Create Image From Text

Does anyone know how to create an image from text in PSE? I have version 9. I find some instructions on the web for doing this for full photoshop,but I need them for PSE. One set of instructions on the web is for using the Gettysburg address text to create the image of Lincoln (using an existing photograph of Lincoln or of a statue of Lincoln).

Thanks,

Anita

Sorry Doubletea -- I've only seen the typography pictures done with Photoshop Full versions. It is truly a very cool effect!! I have tried my hand at it - but never finished the project. -- The magazine (July 2009) Advanced Photoshop had a pretty good tutorial on it -- but I dont think they covered PSE versions. You may still be able to apply it to PSE though. Here is the magazine's link www.advancedphotoshop.co.uk if you want to look in the archives.

And more than likely one of the very talented Scrap Girls will have an answer to help! Good Luck!

jo~

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone know how to create an image from text in PSE? I have version 9. I find some instructions on the web for doing this for full photoshop,but I need them for PSE. One set of instructions on the web is for using the Gettysburg address text to create the image of Lincoln (using an existing photograph of Lincoln or of a statue of Lincoln).

Thanks,

Anita

Hi,i want to create an image from text too.But i need an easy way,not including code or something else.I am not good at computer.Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks,

Anita

Hi,i want to create an image from text too.But i need an easy way,not including code or something else.I am not good at computer.Thanks

You do need Photoshop Elements or another program that can use brushes to follow Brandy's tutorial. Watch the video and see if that is something you're comfortable with.

Archived