Atc Hybrid October Sign-Up Thread!

Bride

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, this is getting exciting!! We still have a week before cut off and we are already up to 15 participants!!

Honestly I shouldn't be doing this :). I have too much to do and yet here I am signing up :).

Excited to have you join us!! I find the trick to these is to get started early and keep plugging away at them! :) Hope you enjoy it!!

Would it be alright if another New Zealander joins in on the fun! :disappearing-smilie: We could be a foreign country to some of you so I could give you some information!!!! :giggle_bear:

Oh Ngaire - I would be happy to have you join in!! I'll add your name to the list!! Details of how it works are in the first post - but if you have any questions - give us a holler!

I'm really excited about this upcoming swap! I have so many ideas rolling around in my head - just need to settle on one of them! LOL That's the hard part! Oh, I forgot - the glue, the glue, the glue .....................THAT is the hard part! LOL LOL

Rich has been eyeballing my dining room table which is still covered with all of my scrapping (hybrid) supplies - it's much more fun to work on it in here while we are watching tv and stuff but I do need to move back to my office! I make such a mess!

How fun to have so many participants!

This is an exciting topic! I went through a few "things" I had today from different countries and I kind of, sort of think I might know what I'm going to do!

That's what I love about you Sticky Fingers, you always know what you are going to do.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is an exciting topic! I went through a few "things" I had today from different countries and I kind of, sort of think I might know what I'm going to do!

That's what I love about you Sticky Fingers, you always know what you are going to do.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Back atcha' - I think I should change my mb title from Wise One to Sticky Fingers! I still haven't mastered that technique!

Oh, I know yall love getting sticky cards from me - admit it! LOL LOL LOL

I have my atc idea all set and even found some extras as Hobby Lobby yesterday. Just waiting to see how many to make!

Carla, I think if Rich knows I've been to Michael's one more time he is going to have another cardiac issue!

I have my idea all set too - well, kind of, sort of, ...........I know I'll change 100 times before I really start on them! I wish we had a Hobby Lobby here or a JoAnns!

Yep, I've got my card all designed in my head and have my supplies - including buying a new kit during the sale to coordinate my scheme!! Would be cool to have 18 which would equal 2 card sheets!! We'll see!

Yep, I've got my card all designed in my head and have my supplies - including buying a new kit during the sale to coordinate my scheme!! Would be cool to have 18 which would equal 2 card sheets!! We'll see!

That would be pretty cool, Lei - I would have no problem creating 18 cards!

I don't have even a smidgen! Oh, yeah - I was going to figure out the hybrid part before I designed the cards.

:)

Gayle, this should be easy peasy for you with your military travels and the places you've seen!

Try browsing through the boutique and look at the kits Shannon listed ... it might give your creative juices and boost!! :D It did mine!!

I have mine planned and a template (paper) ready to cut. I need to know how many I have to do before I get started. I do these in "assembly line" fashion. Maybe I should wait to get started until the sign up deadline.

I don't have even a smidgen! Oh, yeah - I was going to figure out the hybrid part before I designed the cards.

Gayle, this should be easy peasy for you with your military travels and the places you've seen!

Oddly enough, I did choose an unusual location I'd visited. Initial draft is done.

So where do you go to find these "smiggin of an idea"? I'm at a complete loss - not one creative idea has hit me yet... :huh:

Shari - pick the easiest one you can. Don't go for the "ultimate" or most number of layers. Just have fun!

Gayle, you're such an inspiration...I so appreciate that as I struggle with this project.

You too, Ann - all of the countries you've loved so much - choose a favorite and start there! You are such a creative person and I know this will be easy for you once you decide!

I can't even decide on a country....... :). Wish that those of you in need of non-digital supplies could shop in my studio! Guess I will start with my digital collections before I make a choice.

Either pick a country you've visited before, or one you wish you could visit, or one with the funniest name to pronounce, or just close your eyes and randomly pick one off the globe

Archived