Add-O-Matic And Handy Actions?

Smiles

So sorry I did not get back with anwers but I live in a different time zone and was asleep while all this was happening. Glad Tiza was able to help. She is a lot better at it than what I am. She mentions .ASL and .ATN ext, I just look at the pictures. :disappearing-smilie: I did look at the Handy Actions and as Tiza said, it seems as if AOM is the way to go. (It keeps you sane)

Awww thanks Belle. We make a great team - you answer during your daytime while I am sleeping/at work, and I answer when I'm awake and you are sleeping ;)

This will be my last question regarding this topic, I promise:) If I add actions, styles, brushes, etc... manually to the correct PSE folder, will it automatically create the metadata file that is needed? I will be adding the action, styles files plus the PNG files also.

You guys are so great, thanks again for all the great information.

Patty

I put metadata in the search and it came back to this post. Is there another way to do a search?

So sorry I did not get back with anwers but I live in a different time zone and was asleep while all this was happening. Glad Tiza was able to help. She is a lot better at it than what I am. She mentions .ASL and .ATN ext, I just look at the pictures. :disappearing-smilie: I did look at the Handy Actions and as Tiza said, it seems as if AOM is the way to go. (It keeps you sane)

Awww thanks Belle. We make a great team - you answer during your daytime while I am sleeping/at work, and I answer when I'm awake and you are sleeping ;)

This will be my last question regarding this topic, I promise:) If I add actions, styles, brushes, etc... manually to the correct PSE folder, will it automatically create the metadata file that is needed? I will be adding the action, styles files plus the PNG files also.

You guys are so great, thanks again for all the great information.

Patty

I put metadata in the search and it came back to this post. Is there another way to do a search?

If you look up at the search box, you will see a little dropdown box to the right. Change that to select FORUMS, which will search for your topic among all the forums on the website. Chances are, the dropdown was defaulted to "This Topic" which will only look in the current thread, so you won't get the results you want.

Adding the actions manually in the proper way, does not always work, that's why we mostly use AOM. Styles used to work for me in PSE7 but not in PSE9. ???? Strange. It's an extra step with AOM but well worth the hassle. Less stress.

Archived