September 2011 Forum Game

April Showers

Aha! It's that time again! I'll be rooting for you all from the sidelines - can't do the posting contest this time, but I will try and post as much as I can. Can't sit at the computer for more than a few minutes though and with sunglasses on in a dark room it isn't much fun.

Can't wait to see who wins this one! Go Scrap Girls! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

:bouncing-frog:

Yep, I found that out today!!! :gathering:

and look how many post I did in just one day!!! I enjoyed posting too. It feels good to be friendly and focus on others more than myself :wub:

I think I have 9 posts. Hmmmm I have 3 days to post?!!!! I'll try. :runningdog:

As always,

Hugs,

Olivia

You can do it! Try the games and the gallery. They are a great way to get your post count up. :)

I'm just playing along, but I didn't know that Gallery posts counted too - do they, April?

:bouncing-frog:

Yep, I found that out today!!! :gathering:

and look how many post I did in just one day!!! I enjoyed posting too. It feels good to be friendly and focus on others more than myself :wub:

Love your bright siggie, Olivia! Keep on posting!

Thank you Sara for your compliment on siggie.

I made it by following a tutorial in a Photoshop teaching forum. As long as there is a tutorial I can teach myself pretty well.

I have another one with more to it and will replace this one soon.

I still have lot's to learn still. :jawdrop:

Hugs

I was wondering if we were supposed to post anything or send an email today to confirm our ending number. I'll watch this thread today in case it turns out we need to do something. About the gallery posts counting, I'd say that is where most of my count comes from, because I don't play the games.

I was wondering if we were supposed to post anything or send an email today to confirm our ending number. I'll watch this thread today in case it turns out we need to do something. About the gallery posts counting, I'd say that is where most of my count comes from, because I don't play the games.

I just didn't realize that our Gallery comments counted, Joyce - where have I been? I wouldn't even know how to add them in even if I were participating in the contest............I've just been playing along for fun!

Good luck to you, my friend.

I just didn't realize that our Gallery comments counted, Joyce - where have I been? I wouldn't even know how to add them in even if I were participating in the contest............I've just been playing along for fun!

Good luck to you, my friend.

Sara,

I didn't know that gallery comments counted either.

This is a good question. I don't know if there is a way for them to see our current count as of the end of today or not.

Your gallery posts count in that number under your avatar! I'm doing all the math - well, my spread sheet has already done it. ;) No need to send me anything. This way is easier for me. :)

AHA! That, I did not know! Thanks, April

I can't wait to see who wins too, Tiza! I think it's between about three members - I've been playing with them but didn't enter it this time - it's been fun - posting contests are so much fun! (And it's great when I can't sleep)

Do they maybe announce them next Saturday? Seems like I remember it being that way before but I'm sure someone who does actually know will tell us!

How exciting!

Archived