Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRS

Congratulations Annb!

43 posts in this topic

Congratulations Ann (AnnB)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Ann as the Member of the Month for September!

Ann has been a faithful member of Scrap Girls since joining in December of 2009! She is most active in our Prayers and Praises Forum. Ann is involved in the daily challenges and our swaps. She is also a fun person to chat with in the chatroom! Ann is a huge asset and Scrap Girls just wouldn't be the same without her!

Ann will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Ann, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

:ola::ola:

Congratulations, Ann! Enjoy your month and crown!!!

WOOHOO!!! Congrats Ann!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: It's a pleasure having you around the forum and chat rooms.

Enjoy your month in the spotlight :)

Congratulations Ann!! You wear your crown so well! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Awesome, WTG Ann!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::having-a-party::2468who-do-we-appreciate::having-a-party:

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate: CONGRATULATIONS ANN! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Congratulations to you, Ann. This is a well-deserved honor. Enjoy your month to the fullest.

Yeah Ann!! Congratulations!! I hope you enjoy your month of MOM!! AND I can say that I know you in real lift too!! Woohooo!! Hugs, sweet friend!!

Congratulations Ann. Wear your crown proudly. You deserve it. :worship:

:congrats3: :congrats3: :congrats3: :congrats3: :congrats3:

Congrats, Ann! Enjoy your special month ;)

Congratulations, Ann! You look mahvelous in that crown. Enjoy your month!

WHOOT WHOOT!!! About time and long overdue ... I'm so happy to congratulate you on being MOM! YAY!!!