Photo Essentials 3

Melissa13

Hi everyone (again)- I've been on this board a lot since buying PSE 9 because all you lovely ladies are so incredibly helpful. I think Scrapgirls has become my new favourite site!

When I bought PSE 9, there was a coupon in the box for Photo Essentials 3. It's software that works within PSE 9, and from what I can tell, I think it's supposed to make a few basic things easier (improve colour/contrast, cut out unwanted backgrounds, use filters, add a frame, and enlarge. I don't know- I'm thinking this software won't really be worth it, but has anyone tried it? I'd love to hear what you think!

Thanks!

Melissa,

I bought PSE9 about 4 months ago and mine didn't come with that. But I am sure someone will come along that can tell you more about it. I did however get Adobe Premiere Elements 9, which I could buy for x amount . I forget what it cost but I didn't get it. Maybe someone could also tell me exactly what that is also.

I'm sorry, I haven't heard of Photo Essentials.

However, I know about Premiere Elements. It's like Photoshop for videos. I had an old version and it wasn't too difficult to use, but I'm not that "into" editing videos so I didn't use it a lot. I got it because my dear husband is the one who bought me my first Photoshop Elements in 2006 and it came bundled with Premiere.

Maybe you can download trial versions to try before you buy.

Archived