Dimensional Room Template

A while back, several years I am sure, someone had a Scrap Simple template that showed dimensional rooms. It showed walls and doors etc. You could hang pictures on the walls and of course "paint" your walls with Scrap Papers or colors. My mind is telling me is was Thao who designed it but that may not be right. Does anyone remember them, have them, or can tell me who the designer is? I think I bought it but if I don't have the designer its going to be very hard to find it. I say I've gone through all my template stuff, but there is so much, maybe I missed it. If I did buy it I never used it.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Bless you Heatheranne! That's it. I found it.. and I own it. thanks so much for remembering.

You're very welcome! I also have the windows and doors, that Syndee mentioned. They're wonderful to use and there's also a set with a stairway and photo shelves, but I haven't found it in my stash to tell you the name. I'm glad the first one that I found was the one that you were thinking about. :-)

Bless you Heatheranne! That's it. I found it.. and I own it. thanks so much for remembering.

You're very welcome! I also have the windows and doors, that Syndee mentioned. They're wonderful to use and there's also a set with a stairway and photo shelves, but I haven't found it in my stash to tell you the name. I'm glad the first one that I found was the one that you were thinking about. :-)

The stairway and photo shelves sounds like something Brandy might do. I'll go check and see if I can find it.. although that's not what I need at the moment.

The stairway and photo shelves sounds like something Brandy might do. I'll go check and see if I can find it.. although that's not what I need at the moment.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. All I can say is that I got busy. lol The one with the stairs in it, is another of Syndee's, which is pretty cool. SNU_SSEmb_RoomDecor and she also has a couple of Windows and doors kits that are fun. SNU_SSEmb_WindowsDoors and SNU_SSEmb_WindowsDoors2. I also have her Snow Globe, which is fun and is getting pretty near time to pull out. I love the lace edge templates, Slice It Up Design Pack and her Artful Photo Masks. I won't mention the beautiful kits, because that isn't what you're looking for right now.

Brandy has a beautiful chair set in her kit BMU_SSEMB_Chairs, some great windows in the View EMB and beautiful chairss in her French Linen kit. For some office stuff, her From the desk of kit, is just right. I know that there's much more, but I should quit, because it isn't what you were looking for. lol Have a great night! :-)

I saw that too. What a surprise! I thought the topics for the newsletter were planned ahead of time, but not sure. It did come out at a great time for you and anyone who has looked at this thread, then download the kit. It'a a lot of fun to use and you end up with such a wonderful unique page with it. Enjoy! :-)

Did anyone notice the Gallery Album collection is in the newsletter this morning! Wonder if that is a coincidence???

I wrote that article a couple weeks ago, so it's just a happy coincidence :) Funny how things work out that way isn't it? I can't tell you how many times that type of thing has happened to me! LOL

Archived