What's New In The Boutique?

Morning, Theresa! It was a little brisk this morning - fall is in the air! I LOVE it! Sweater weather :)

Yepper, I'm enjoying the change from the hot hot hot summer! I normally prefer heat to cold, but I think the summer went a little overboard this year. Lol

The new pretties are wonderful! I don't think it will take long to fill up my cart today...

Morning, Theresa! It was a little brisk this morning - fall is in the air! I LOVE it! Sweater weather :)

Yepper, I'm enjoying the change from the hot hot hot summer! I normally prefer heat to cold, but I think the summer went a little overboard this year. Lol

The new pretties are wonderful! I don't think it will take long to fill up my cart today...

It was 93 on Tuesday. 55 today. And back up in the 80s by Monday. Roller coaster weather.

What a lovely day to shop!! :) (What day isn't? :giggle_bear:

It actually froze here in the night...right around 32. Luckily Jeff looked at the weather last night (for some reason the gardening freeze notice didn't email me like it was supposed to). Anyway we were outside hauling in basil at 10:15 pm and I spent some time clothespinning paint tarps around my 2 best tomato plants. I will be making and freezing tons of yummy pesto today!

Oh, where to start with the shopping!! ?? :)

Hi. :waving-hi:

Look at all of those fun, beautiful products!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I, apparently, am the slow poke today. lol I've got something coming out today...I'm in the stockroom opening cases. lol

Just came out for a breather...I'm diving back in now.

:eekout:

Hi. :waving-hi:

Look at all of those fun, beautiful products!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I, apparently, am the slow poke today. lol I've got something coming out today...I'm in the stockroom opening cases. lol

Just came out for a breather...I'm diving back in now.

:eekout:

Need help opening all those boxes??

:dancingelephant: :dancingelephant:

Thank you ladies! I was just telling Becca that it was supposed to be a Black, White and Yellow Collection. I had one layout from Zoomba in those colors and I loved it so much I wanted to do a whole collection. But by the time I finished making the papers. I realized I only had one Yellow one..LOL So hence the name.

Glad you liked it and the name.

Pretties in the boutique today..I saw some more collections coming!

Archived