What's New In The Boutique?

*yawn* *stretch* *rub my eyes*

It was a late night last night but I'm up and rolling with the kids this a.m. As promised, I finished up a product that didn't quite make it in time for last week ... and I even squeezed another small one in. Now that I've got the sand out of my eyes I'll head to the store and start stocking. Keep an eye out :) (But don't hold your breath for it to show up speedily LOL. I'm in slow-mo this a.m.!)

It was a late night last night but I'm up and rolling with the kids this a.m. As promised, I finished up a product that didn't quite make it in time for last week ... and I even squeezed another small one in. Now that I've got the sand out of my eyes I'll head to the store and start stocking. Keep an eye out :) (But don't hold your breath for it to show up speedily LOL. I'm in slow-mo this a.m.!)

OOOhh. Can't wait! :)

*plays the Jeopardy music while waiting for Ang to stock the shelves*

:giggle_bear: just kidding!

Can't wait to see what you designed for us!!

Here are some wonderful new things from Ang. Love them Ang!

ACA_AYO_LittleLoveNotes_MKTG_150.jpgAssemble Your Own: Little Love Notes

ACA_SSEmb_PhotoMasks_RoughItUp_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Photo Masks - Rough It Up

Thanks Theresa. The Assemble Your Own: Little Love Notes came from a project I did for our home and blogged about recently. Here's the link to my blog so you can see the project up close: Keeping It Real

*squee!* <--- That's the sound I make when I whip out my credit card. giggle_bear.gif

Off to shop! Thanks so much to our fabulous designers for all the new pretties this week!

I love that Elizabeth! That should be a new button "Squee!" LOL

Oh SQUEEEEEEE!!!!

OOOOH love all the styles!! I like Amanda's "styles moods"

Here's a beautiful collection from Elisha!

EBA_CollectionBiggie_AutumnJoy_MKTG_150.jpgAutumn Joy Biggie

Elisha, that is beautiful!

Archived