Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScrapGram

My Actions Disappeared!

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is a PSE problem or a computer problem. I am using Windows Vista and PSE 9. First of all everytime I install a new style or action, I have to do and redelete the MediaDatabase.db3 file to get them to show up in the PSE Editor. Yesterday, all of a sudden, all of my actions disappeared from the PSE Editor. They are still in the Photo Effects file, just not showing up in the PSE Editor. I deleted the MediaDatabase.db3 file again, but the actions are still not showing up in PSE Editor. The styles that I have installed are still there. Help!!! (and thanks)

I think even up through PSE 9, the editor will only show a certain number of styles. I've had the same thing happen. Can you access them from the Show All menu? That's what I do.

Can you access them from the Show All menu?

Yes, that worked! I was accessing them before in the Show All menu under the All Categories drop down. That is where they disappeared from. Then after reading your answer, I went to the Show All menu under the Photo Effect drop down and there they were! Not sure why I wasn't accessing them that way before - probably because I am fairly new to digital scrapping and PSE, and didn't know any better! Thanks!