#1 ScrapGram

ScrapGram

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 11:04 AM

Hi everyone,
Not sure if this is a PSE problem or a computer problem. I am using Windows Vista and PSE 9. First of all everytime I install a new style or action, I have to do and redelete the MediaDatabase.db3 file to get them to show up in the PSE Editor. Yesterday, all of a sudden, all of my actions disappeared from the PSE Editor. They are still in the Photo Effects file, just not showing up in the PSE Editor. I deleted the MediaDatabase.db3 file again, but the actions are still not showing up in PSE Editor. The styles that I have installed are still there. Help!!! (and thanks)

gallery_22255_297_28360.png
BLINKIES_software-PSE.gifSGblinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif[img]

#2 PBarnes

PBarnes

• Members
  • 22,301 posts
  • Personal Statement:Digitally Addicted!

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:23 PM

I think even up through PSE 9, the editor will only show a certain number of styles. I've had the same thing happen. Can you access them from the Show All menu? That's what I do.

#3 ScrapGram

ScrapGram

• Members
  • 2,821 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:23 AM

Can you access them from the Show All menu?

Yes, that worked! I was accessing them before in the Show All menu under the All Categories drop down. That is where they disappeared from. Then after reading your answer, I went to the Show All menu under the Photo Effect drop down and there they were! Not sure why I wasn't accessing them that way before - probably because I am fairly new to digital scrapping and PSE, and didn't know any better! Thanks!

gallery_22255_297_28360.png
BLINKIES_software-PSE.gifSGblinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif[img]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users