Pse10 Announced!

PBarnes

I've been expecting to see the release of PSE 10 and it looks like it's here. There was an announcement on Facebook and it had a link to a YouTube video showing some of the new things. The only thing that might make me upgrade is that it looks like you can do some type on path kind of things now! I've been waiting for that. I'll need to do more investigation later today but I'm headed out to knitting group now.

I've been upgrading ever other one. I'm using 9. The type path ability is enticing but I do like using the type paths we have here in the Boutique and I'm with Ro about the other new features aren't all that special. Hmmm.

cant believe theres a pse 10 ive just upgraded to an 8 not sure if ill upgrade as im Quite hapy with the 8 version makes the 6th version much easier.

I finally upgraded last November from 5 (yes FIVE! :D) to 9 and though I'd LOVE to have that text on a path, I don't feel justified in spending that money.

Maybe I'll upgrade in a few years when 13 comes out (following the pattern 5, 9, 13 . . . ) Hee hee :D

• 5 weeks later...

I just got PSE 10 - I had v8 - with a new version every year I only justify the upgrades every few - last version I bought was 6, I got 7 through winning a competitions, and 8 with my Bamboo :)

I just wrote a blog post about it :)http://www.digitalscrapbookinghq.com/photoshop-elements-10-my-first-look/

Archived