Masterboard Interest

Bride

Several of you have asked about masterboards after viewing my first attempt this morning. The real expert here is Brenda aka ArizonaAngel. To quote Brenda, a masterboard … “is simply creating a patterned paper using digital supplies. I use the paper to make the cards.” Here is a sample of a paper Brenda made: Brenda’s Masterboard

In the Sept/Oct “take ten” magazine publication, it shows that a masterboard is a collection of papers layered or collaged together to make one paper. You then slice and dice and use that to make your cards fronts and/or embellishments for your hybrid cards.

Again, if you look in the card gallery, you will see Brenda’s hybrid cards she made for me during the last card swap. She does beautiful work!! It was these cards that she made for me that got me interested in learning how to create a masterboard.

Sounds very creative and interesting, Lei - thank you so much for the explanation. I do remember Brenda talking about this and seeing something she had posted earlier now. I think this would be alot of fun.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived