Boutique Thursday! What's New?

Crossing my fingers for a US Marines collection. :D

Oh.. yes. lol! There will be Marines... and Air Force too. Hoping those will be ready for next Thursday. :) I'm very much looking forward to designing those and won't leave them out. :)

Whee!!! DS #2 is a Marine. :)

Woo-Hoo! We were an Air Force Family for 26 plus years! I've waited so long to scrap those pictures! I'm so excited, Jen! Thank you for doing this!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh.. yes. lol! There will be Marines... and Air Force too. Hoping those will be ready for next Thursday. :) I'm very much looking forward to designing those and won't leave them out. :)

Whee!!! DS #2 is a Marine. :)

Woo-Hoo! We were an Air Force Family for 26 plus years! I've waited so long to scrap those pictures! I'm so excited, Jen! Thank you for doing this!

Jen! I LOVE the Army collection! DH does also! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

the Navy collection looks terrific too, I just don't have the expertise to comment appropriately.

One question - do you plan to offer it with a commercial license? I picked up the commercial license of your patriotic collection because I'm likely to want to use them for some group/reunion projects. I would like to be able to use these for those projects too.

:)

Thank you and you are welcome!!! I can absolutely put the collections up for commercial use. I won't put the trinkets up for commercial use though. Those are my grandfather's collection and I just figured they would make nice additions to layouts for personal use - commercial might be stretching those.

That's quite all right - we have plenty of trinkets of our own, and your grandfather's wouldn't apply anyway.

I really appreciate this!

Yeah! I have a son in the Air Force!

And Kathleen snuck this super-cute collection into the boutique:

KSZ_Collection_Sleepover_MKTG_150.jpgSleepover Collection

The bunny slippers are ADORABLE! :) I was just thinking of Kathleen the other day and hoping she'd release something new soon:)

Thank you so much! It took me a while but I'm glad you like my collection. Another one will be following shortly! Have a great weekend everyone!:bouncing-frog:

I've shopped twice today already and I see it's time to go back again for more!

SG Designers, you spoil us here! Lovin' all of the new goodies and I love these that sneak into the boutique late! It's like Christmas around here!

One question - do you plan to offer it with a commercial license? I picked up the commercial license of your patriotic collection because I'm likely to want to use them for some group/reunion projects. I would like to be able to use these for those projects too.

:)

Gayle, the commercial versions of both collections have been added to the store. :)

Here are some beautiful new things from Durin!

DEB_JustBDawn_Coll_MKTG_150.jpgJust Before Dawn Collection Biggie

DEB_SSPaper_JustBDawn1_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Paper Templates: Just Before Dawn 1 Biggie

DEB_SSPaper_JustBDawn2_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Paper Templates: Just Before Dawn 2 Biggie

These are gorgeous! Thank you Durin!!

Oh, my! MORE new goodies! These are just gorgeous, Durin! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Well, I've checked out twice now BEFORE I knew there was a sale! Guess I'm going back to the boutique for more now! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

Archived