Congratulations Marilyn (Marij)!

CRS

You are a ray of sunshine on these boards, Marilyn - always helpful sharing your knowledge with those who are new and discovering - always encouraging with notes, comments and LSL in the galleries and on profiles. Thank you for being you, and CONGRATULATIONS!!:bighug:

Congratulations, Marilyn! a well-deserved honor; enjoy your special month. Loved hearing about connections and the impact they've had on you!! and you are always so encouraging to the rest of us.

What a wonderful surprise to open the newsletter this morning and see your picture and your interview this morning, Marilyn! I've really enjoyed reading not only your own bio, but your interview was wonderful!

Congratulations again on being MOM - you are so loved here at Scrap Girls - and a wonderful personal friend of mine!

Enjoyed reading your bio in today's newsletter--lovely photo!! As important as shadows are, I'm glad we got you out from behind your embellishments to see some of the true beauty of your many, many layers. Thanks for sharing a piece of yourself. You are truly a worthy MOM!!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, no, just remembered the date and I never congratulated you!!! You sure deserved to be MOM!! I hope you enjoyed your special time and it seems as if you had a really great month here. You're such a welcome asset to SGs, always so nice and so much fun! Congrats, my fellow shore girl!

• 9 months later...

Archived