October Layout Contest

PBarnes

October is all about color! Show us those fabulous fall colors or spring colors for our Southern Hemisphere members! Maybe you have a favorite color you'd like to showcase or a very colorful photo to scrap. Remember, it's all about colors! Share those layouts in the October Monthly Layout Gallery before Midnight MT on October 31st. Be sure to list your credits in the description or under the EXIF Properties. Two layouts will be selected to win a $10 Gift Card to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

Of course, Olivia! There are some items that have been discontinued over the years but you only have to have some of your stuff used in the layout still be in the boutique. You can use freebies you have accumulated from Scrap Girls too. There is no rule for this contest that says you have to use really new or Club things.

Mz Barnes...I don't your name lol

Thanks for your response. This is very encouraging and gives me more room to move.

Again Thank You.

Fall in the Mountains of WNC

This is a photo taken by my good friend Byron R. The mountains of WNC are just glowing with color right now and i couldn't resist using Byron's gorgeous photo! Even my street looks like this! It's color, color, color everywhere! Thanks for looking! Byron will be so pleased!

I know this isn't for the contest - just thought I'd share here! TFL

• 3 weeks later...

Lisa, the Monthly Gallery layout winners are announced in the Saturday newsletter after the close of the contest. October's winners will be in this Saturday's newsletter.

Thanks for all the wonderful layouts, ladies! It was very hard for us to choose the two winners.

Archived