October 2011 Forum Game - Product Picks

tiza126

Fiesta Collection BiggieFiesta Collection Biggie

Durin Eberhardt

Wow! This was the most difficult decision so far. I finally went with the Fiesta Collection beacause the colors and possibilities really grabbed me and sent me spinning into a bunch of directions for new layouts! I am so excited to get started with this collection. Also it is different for me because with 2 teenage boys at home I tend to gravitate away from the pinks, oranges, and greens that I so love in this collection.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now this is a tough call. I love Durins rich textures and saturated colors, and all the florals and fourishes. So gorgeous!

All the "Memories of" series, and the Fade to Grey Collection just takes my breath away.

My big "go to" item of Durins is:

Value Pack: Gesso Digital Scrapbooking Styles

I love these styles and I think I have used them on every single layout ever since I got these.

Now this is a tough call. I love Durins rich textures and saturated colors, and all the florals and fourishes. So gorgeous!

All the "Memories of" series, and the Fade to Grey Collection just takes my breath away.

My big "go to" item of Durins is:

Value Pack: Gesso Digital Scrapbooking Styles

I love these styles and I think I have used them on every single layout ever since I got these.

I think I use either a Gesso style or one of her Dyed Threads styles on just about every layout.

Cheré Kaye Edwards

Bamboozled Collection Biggie

This is a fun collection with fun colors. And I love saying, "Bamboozled." lol

CED_Bamboozled_CollectionBiggie_MKTG_150.jpg

:daisy:

I like saying "Bamboozled" too, and I see that I have something else I am just going to HAVE to have! This game is killing me with wishes! LOL LOL

TGIF Collection

TGIF Collection

Chere Kaye Edwards

There isn't a single item that Chere has designed that I wouldn't like to own. They each have something I love about them. I finally decided on the TGIF collection because it is perfect for all those fun girls night layouts! The colors are great and the embellishments are really unique.

COMME II FAUT Collection is another gorgeous collection I just saw while browing through Chere's shelves - Oh, my I just love the soft, sweet, content feeling this collection brings.

I know we aren't supposed to post but one, and I know it doesn't count, but gosh, it's sooooooooooo pretty!

Archived