Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tiza126

October 2011 Forum Game - Product Picks

441 posts in this topic

(Hope I did this right, just noticed this game today!)

For Thao Cosgrove:

I picked ScrapSimple Alpha Templates: Vintage Folio.

I love the aged and distressed look of these Alpha's and they look like they have a lot of versatility and would be fun to play with. I think they would make any word art or title stand out no matter what your layout style is!

Thao Cosgrove

Super Pack: Doggy Tales

My pets are my kids so I love anything that has to do with cats and dogs. I was so happy to see Doggy Tales offered in a Value Pack when I purchased it. My next pet purchase will be the Cat Collection value pack.

Tiza, what happens, exactly, if we post more than one product in the same posting? Does our entry get disqualified? Or do you mean that we are limited to one reply posting? I'll go back and edit mine if two related products are a problem. Thanks!

Alright, I can't resist playing for fun! I love so much of Thao's stuff, but the one I probably dip into the most is:

TCS_DailyBread_CollMini_MTKG150.jpgDaily Bread Collection Mini

Tiza, what happens, exactly, if we post more than one product in the same posting? Does our entry get disqualified? Or do you mean that we are limited to one reply posting? I'll go back and edit mine if two related products are a problem. Thanks!

Basically you only get one entry per designer. So in the case of your post, where you used 2 of Thao's products, it will still only count as one answer/entry.

My link Friendship Super Pack

For some reason I don't see my post for today so I will try it again. Sorry if it ends up being a duplicate.

I choose Thao's Friendship Super Pack. I have such great friends and this seems like the perfect set for creating pages about them. Also, Thao has so many great products it was difficult to choose just one. I already own and use a few of her other packs. I am so impressed and inspired by her creativity and productivity. Keep up the great work!!

I am loving this game! I am always in the boutique just for fun but this game is really giving me the chance to see so many products I hadn't discovered yet. I think it's a great idea...my husband would probably disagree though lmao :lol:

Thao Cosgrove - Wow this one is hard. Thao has so done so much of my go to stuff from when I first started scrapping. One of the things I love about her stuff is that she makes it so easy to get the look of fine art on my scrapbook pages. I think my favorite is ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Vintage Folio because it makes my photos have an old antique, fine art look to them. I love them!

Thao Cosgrove's Day Break Collection is a huge favorite of mine. I just love the beautiful colors in the papers and the word art is so awesome - I've used it over and over again for layouts and for cards.........I LOVE IT!

Thao Cosgrove: All About Marriage Collection Biggie

My favorite photos to scrap are those of my husband and me together. It's such a wonderful way to celebrate our love in a lasting layout, and this collection is simply gorgeous! I just love the rose petals, the glass of champagne, and the word art. :)

10-6-11

Today's designer is:

Lori Cook

Have a wonderful day! :)

LORI COOK

I'm picking Lori's Tropical Paradise Brush Set.

I have these brushes, and the second set also. I think they are so wonderful for creating tropical looking backgrounds, and I really use them a lot.

Lori Cook

I like Lori's Really Different Floral Papers and they are on my wish list - they just look so soft and pretty. I think they will make lovely backgrounds.

I'd like to play along too! I just looked at the October game thread and I think this looks like aLOT of fun!

For Lori Cook, I think my favorite item is Brush Set: Ornamental Grunge. I love the grungy factor coupled with Christmas items. Very cool looking.

Lori Cook

LCO Woof! Texture Set

It was hard to pick just one item today for Lori. I purchased the Woof Texture Set a couple weeks ago and was able to play around with it. It's really cool looking, love the embossed paper look.

I have quite a few of Lori's great products, but have recent especially enjoyed her Steampunkery Embellishments Biggie. LCO_Emb_Steampunk_MKTG_150.jpg

It's got really interesting pieces, and also coordinates with the Time Traveler Collections, Junk in the Trunk, and more! I hope she'll be able to do more Steam Punk one of these days.

Alright, it was hard to choose just one from all of her products...but I finally managed to narrow it down.

I chose her Texture Set: Designs.

I thought these would have great versatility, whether adding texture to a photo, adding onto a paper or even elements!

This is a fun game. :) I thought I'd "play along," too.

I'm going to claim these as what "speaks" to me today. lol Too hard to say anything is my favorite. There are so many fabulous things!

Hmmm...some images didn't work. I could only get a larger version to post.

Tiza, just tell me if they're too big and I'll delete them. It seems to be the "older" items.

Elisha Barnett

Homebody Collection Biggie

I love the colors and peaceful feel.

EBA_CollectionBiggie_Homebody_MKTG_150.jpg

Sarah Batdorf

ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Deep Shadows 6501 PSE and PS Biggie

Such a fun and useful shadow!

wm_SBA_SSActions_DeepShadows_6501_MKTG_300.jpg

Angela Blanchard

Touches of Mexico Collection

Great collection and I've always LOVED that balloon vendor layout!

wm_ABL_TouchesofMexicoCollection_MKTG_300.jpg

Angie Briggs

Perfect Day Collection

I love the alphas, word art, colors...love it all.

ABR_PerDay_Mkt_150.jpg

Ang Campbell

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Basically Bordered Stitching

Such a useful item!

ACA_SSPaper_BasicBorderStitch_MKTG_150.jpg

Doris Castle

Conversation Bubbles Embellishment Super Mini

These are cute and fun.

DCA_ConversationBubbles_Emb_MKT_150.jpg

Lori Cook

Brush Set: Growing Things

I love the swirls and the variety in this set.

wm_LCO_BrushSet_GrowingThings_MKTG_300.jpg

Thao Cosgrove

Haven Collection Mini

I just LOVE the colors and frames and word art and flowers and peaceful feel. :)

wm_TCS_Haven_CollMini_MTKG300.jpg

:daisy: