October 2011 Forum Game - Product Picks

tiza126

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amanda Sok

This is a hard one - there are so many of Amanda's products that I love. One of my favorites is ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: Paper Bag Album 4.7 x 4.5. I love paper bag albums and this template set makes it so easy to create them.

Amanda Fraijo-Tobin's

BESPOKE COLLECTION

is one of my very favorites! I love the combinations of black and white with the color that she designed with this beautiful collection - it's such a versatile collection and looks wonderful in any type of layout.

Oh, and I do own this one - it's perfect for card-making too!

Amanda Fraijo-Tobin

Easy Page Pro Album: 12x12 Reawakening

Since I am still new to digital scrapbooking, these easy pages are perfect for getting a few pages done quickly. I love the designs and colors for these pages. My favorite is the first easy page with the hearts...so pretty :)

BRANDY HACKMAN

NOT GUILTY COLLECTION MINI is one of my favorite, favorite collections of Brandy - I have used it for sooooooooooo many fun things!

LONI HARRIS

SENDING MY LOVE COLLECTION is on my wish list - I love the colors and embellies in this one.

Brandy Hackman Malibu Holiday Collection - I love this collection! I've used it to scrap about a Christmastime trip to Disney World in Florida, plus several of the papers and embellishments are versatile enough to use year-round and not just for Christmas layouts.

Loni Harris Sending My Love Collection - This collection is perfect for scrapping about my many trips and vacations.

Brandy Hackman:

I like ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Pressed Petals 3. I love how these look so realistic and they are so delicate looking. I love them!

Loni Harris:

I really like Carnival Embellishments 1241. I love the balloons, roller coaster and pennant banner.

BRANDY HACKMAN

I will choose Brandy's Blossoms and Blooms Tropical Embellishments for today.

I love all the Blossoms and Blooms, and have all of them, but I guess this is my favorite of the bunch. I have used it a lot.

LONI HARRIS

I pick Loni's Vintage Pretties collection

I love the colors and the embellishments in this collection, and can see that it would be very versatile.

Brandy Hackman - Abstract Expressionism Collection Biggie was the first collection that I absolutely fell in love with. I love the colors, the shapes, the drippy paint and especially the touches of blue and yellow mixed in with the browns and oranges. I just love everything about it.

Loni Harris - ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Fun Frames because I love frames and these are fun!

(PS My favorite Amanda Fraijo-Tobin product is Take Wing Collection Biggie. I had to mention it, even though it was yesterday, because it is my all time favoritest collection.)

Brandy Hackman

Brush Set: Snapshot Frames

I just think these snapshot frames are cool.

Loni Harris

Fun Frames Embellishment Mini

Loni has some really cute frame sets, so it was hard to decide on just one. I went with the set above. The name says it all, really pretty and Fun frames.

Brandy Hackman Stylize Alpha Mini I don't have much of a collection of alphas yet, and I think they would be a great foundational one!

Loni Harris ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Frame Kits As a beginner, any help I can get on how to place things so they are balanced. These frames with stuff already around them would be very helpful for me!

Is it possible to include the designer's three initials that are used on their products? I'd like to do a search in Picasa to see if I have some of their designs that I'm not aware of.

Oh may I join just for fun?

Angela Blanchard

ABL_PoppyPassion_CollectionMini_MKTG_150.jpg

Poppy Passion Collection Mini

I just love the bright vivid colors and those touches of black. And of course her drawings are always wonderful.

Elisha Barnett

EBA_EmbMini_BookshelfClusters_MKTG_150.jpg

Bookshelf Clusters Embellishment Mini

I love clusters and Elisha makes fantastic ones.

Sarah Batdorf

SBA_SSEmbTemp_Cloud9_MKTG_150.jpg

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Cloud 9

I love this very unique product!

Angie Briggs

ABR_JustBeYou_MKT-150.jpg

Just Be You Collection Biggie

Ugh it's painful to pick just one of Angie's products. But if you have to force my hand it would be this. I love everything about this collection- the colors, the alpha, the patterned papers, the transparent embs- everything!

Thao Cosgrove

TCS_BeautifulLife_CollBiggie_MTKG150.jpg

Beautiful Life Collection Biggie

This collection is just pure art.

Ang Campbell

ACA_SpotsStripes_MKTG_150.jpg

Spots and Stripes Collection Biggie

Just looking at it makes me happy! Love those colors!

Durin Eberhart

DEB_SSPaper_WhenYoung_MKTG_150.jpg

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: When I Was Young

This is such a unique set of paper templates. Lots of layers to enable you to customize it to your liking.

Doris Castle

DCA_CherryJubilee_Emb_Clusters_MKT150.jpg

Sweet Cherry Jubilee Embellishments - Clusters

Here I am again with clusters. I just love the unusual, whimsical composition of the embs in these.

Jo Corne

JCO_Jessminda_CollectionBiggie_MKTG_150.jpg

Jessminda Collection Biggie

I swear you can feel the happy vibe radiating from this collection! I love it!

Lori Cook

Brush Set: Grunged Geometrics

LCO_BrushSet_GrungedGeometrics_MKt_150.jpg

LCO_BrushSet_GrungedGeometrics_LO_150.jpg

These are one-of-a-kind brushes and check out that fab layout by Jo Corne!

Charlene Crowder

CCR__SandboxFun_MKTG_150.jpg

Sandbox Fun Collection

I just adore those sand toys!

Jacelen Deinema

JIF 6: Watercolor Roses

JDE_JIF6_WRoses_MKTG_150.jpg

Don't you just love those roses? Gorgeous!

Chere Kaye Edwards

CED_LifeEveryday_CollectionBiggie_MKTG_150.jpg

Life: Everyday Collection Biggie

This collection has such a wide range of versatile elements. I also love the alpha!

Amanda Fraijo-Tobin

ASO_Bespoke_Coll_MKTG_150.jpg

Bespoke Collection

Too much to choose from! But this one stands out for me. It's a very unique and interesting mix.

Brandy Hackman

BHA_BlossomsBlooms_Tropical_EmbellBiggie_MKTG_150.jpg

Blossoms & Blooms - Tropical Embellishment Biggie

I'm from the tropics so I love these embs as they remind me of my garden. I have used this product a lot when I was a Layout Artist!

Loni Harris

LHA_SendingMyLove_Collection_MKTG_150.jpg

Sending My Love Collection

I love the colors and the mix of embs, especially the frames!

Whew! Did I miss anyone? I hope you enjoyed my list! I sure had fun doing it.

Archived