October 2011 Forum Game - Product Picks

tiza126

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Melissa Renfro

Santa Hats Embellishment Mini

I think these are adorable and would be great for all the Christmas pictures I take of my fur babies.

Cindy Rohrbough

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Metal Scrolls

I think these are so pretty and you can do so much with the beautiful borders, corners, and accents.

Keri Schueller

Digital Stickers: Canine Cuties Mini

These stickers are adorable and would be great embellishments for my fur babies scrapping.

LORE SHATTUCK

I have this collection in my wish list - I just love all of the wonderful embellies Lore has included with this pretty collection - the papers are just fabulous and I can't wait to buy it!

BIRD MAIL COLLECTION It's versatile, pretty, and perfect for lots of snail mail uses and I do love my snail mail!

MANDY STEWARD

Ah, I have so many of Mandy's Collections - I love them all, but one of my very favorites is her SMATTERING COLLECTION MINI I have used it many, many times and I just love all of the colors in Mandy's Smattering Collection - it's another of my "go-to" collections and I keep waiting for Mandy to add some new goodies to the boutique. I've used Smattering for lots and lots of cards I've made - it's perfect for so many things!

Lore Shattuck: Tulip Mania Collection

because I love the bright spring colors and those GORGEOUS tulips.

Mandy Steward: SS Paper Bursting Offset

They add an immediate focal point to the page – and are fun to color.

I'm sorry that there are only a few days left in the month. It has been an absolute blast shopping through the boutique this way -- by designer.

Lore Shattuck - Garden Letters Collection - This one has been in my wish list. I know it will be perfect for scrapping photos of my nature walks and my parents' backyard. I like Lore's sketched embellishments!

Mandy Steward - ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Life Journals - I really like these paper templates. They make a nice unique backdrop for my photos and journaling.

Lore Shattuck

bird mail embellishment

I love the variety of birds and also the collection of keys on the ring. I think this is a versatile collection of embellishments.

Mandy Steward

framed white mini

Mandy has so much great stuff to choose from I decided to take the easy way out and choose one of her most basic yet helpful tools. This is the easiest way to perfectly frame your photos or any element with a quick and simple white border.

Lore Shattuck

Bold Love Collection Biggie

This collection is absolutely gorgeous. I love the bold, beautiful paper and the embellishments are amazing.

Mandy Steward

Dog Days Embellishment Mini

It was a toss up between the Dog Days and Copy Cats. Anything to do with pets goes on my Wish List. I think these embellishment stickers are so cute and would look great on a fur baby layout.

Lore Shattuck: Garden Letters Collection I love the alphas and cute little embellishments in this collection

Mandy Steward: ScrapSimple Card Templates: 5x5 Square These templates make it so easy to create your greeting cards. I love the 5x5 size of the card and there is an envelope template included. Great set!

Lore Shattuck -Bold Love Collection Biggie

I love the bold colors, especially the black and red together. The embellishments are cool and I like that fancy word art.

Mandy Steward -Paint Strips Embellishment Biggie

This product was already on my wish list. I think these strips would add color to your LO and would be a lot of fun to work with.

KATHLEEN SZATMARY

Her SLEEPOVER COLLECTION is on my wish list - it's so perfect for all of the pics I have from my little granddaughter's many sleepovers! The embellishments are wonderful and I love, love, love the color palette in her collection!

SHALAE TIPPETTS

JOYOUS COLLECTION BIGGIE is one of my most favorite, fabulous favorites, awesome favorite collections - I love the colors, the word art, the papers, and every tiny single little thing about it - it's a must have and another one of my constant go-to collections!

Archived