October 2011 Forum Game - Product Picks

tiza126

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paula Wright - I Am Collection - I bought this collection as soon as it was released. I really liked the variety of the papers, particularly the wooden lattice. And the tags, buttons, and word art are very versatile.

:) That's one of my favorites too!

Paula Wright: SS Template Ripped and Rolled

I like how it comes in different sizes to make it work in any layout. I've been using it a lot.

Thanks so much for a super MB Game! It has been such fun. I can't believe the month is ending today. I've really enjoyed browsing the boutique and thought it was pretty difficult to pick only 1 item for each designer. I'm now going to go back and look again at what collections/items everyone else picked.

Paula Wright - I Am Collection - I bought this collection as soon as it was released. I really liked the variety of the papers, particularly the wooden lattice. And the tags, buttons, and word art are very versatile.

Ooh, thanks! That one just jumped into my cart!

Ooh, thanks! That one just jumped into my cart!

Heeheeeeee! Don't forget to check out before midnight tonight! Lots of stuff jumping into my cart! I'm afraid to see my total! :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie:

This has been the best game ever! I have enjoyed every single day of it!

It's been so much fun trying to choose a favorite and knowing full well that our favorites for each designer are really not one, but endless lists of favorites that we can't post on the game......AND, I've had a ball discovering collections and goodies that someone else has posted and wondering why I hadn't seen that before - and, of course, having it jump right into my cart.

It's been a blast, yall!

Thanks for the month of fun! Let's do this again soon!

:party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

Join us for a new game in October, where we encourage you to stroll through the aisles of the boutique and do a little window shopping! We're all good at that, right??? :)

Each Monday through Saturday in October, a member of the Welcoming Committee will post the name of one or two product designers in this Product Picks game thread. You will then head to the Scrap Girls Boutique and navigate to that particular designer's product pages. Choose any of their products (your favorite product, one you like, or one you wish you owned), then head over to the Product Picks game thread and share the product name, boutique link, and a brief explanation of why you chose that product - such as color palette, versatility of the product, fills a special "niche", was a product you requested, etc.

Note: To locate a specific designer in the boutique - On the left-hand side of any boutique page, you will find a header called "Designers." Click on the drop-down box, and scroll through until you find the designer you are looking for.

For example, if the designer of the day was Angie Briggs, my post might look something like this:

My favorite Angie product is the CatNip Collection Mini - http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/20609/CatNip-Collection-Mini. I like it because she designed the product around my cat, Noelle (featured in the product sample layout!)

Some rules:

Members are allowed to post ONE product PER designer. There are 42 designers listed in the boutique, so at the end of the month, you will have a maximum of 42 product posts.

Product pick posts must be made on the same day they are announced in the thread. Once the next days' designer(s) have been posted, please do not go back to previous designers.

At the end of the month, members who haves posted links to 42 products (one for each designer) will be entered in a drawing for one of three $10 GCs. Members who have posted links to 16-41 products will be entered in a drawing for one of two $5 GCs. And members who have posted links to 10-15 products will be entered in a drawing for one of two $3 GCs. (Those who qualify for the higher counts will also be entered into the drawings for the lower counts.)

Simple as that! Spend a little time in the boutique, and share with us what you like about each designers' products!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Time to do some window shopping!!

Where can we find the winners for this game?

I am sooooooo surprised! I had no idea until a few minutes ago! Thanks, Scrap Girls for a wonderful, so much fun game and thank you, thank you, thank you for the awesome prize! :thankyou:

Time to do a little shopping - Woo-Hoo - a GC AND a sale! :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

Archived