October 2011 Forum Game - Product Picks

tiza126

Waters Edge Collection

Angela Blanchards - I actually have this is my shopping bag. I love the colors and thought I could use it to scrap some fishing trip pictures.

Puppy Breath Collection

Angie Briggs - My pets are my kids. I love this collection and the cat collection also. I have tons of pictures of my fur babies, so this collection is perfect.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope it's okay for me to play along. I sometimes get so caught up in designing that I forget to take a minute to appreciate my fellow designers' work other than on Thursdays when I'm poring over all the new beauties in the boutique. I'd like to play along with this and get more familiar with some of the other designers' stuff and share a few of my favs along the way. I just won't be playing along for prizes :)

Elisha - Homebody Collection Biggie for sure! When I saw her first product go live in the boutique I oohed and aaahed with the rest of you. I was so excited to see her beautiful work! The colors are so versatile in this one and I really like the word art, as well.

Sarah - Moments Collection Biggie I don't have this one yet but will soon! LOL. LOVE the colors and feel of this collection.

Angela - Poppy Passion Collection Mini That front blue paper in her marketing image with the orange poppies is just gorgeous. Blue and orange is one of my fav color combos and I think she did it beautifully here!

Angie - Honestly I don't even know how to start with a fav from Angie. I have used so many of her products because they are SO stinking versatile. I'm pretty sure Day to Day Life Collection Biggie was the first digital scrapbooking collection I ever bought and I've probably used it on 50 layouts over the years. Totally not exaggerating LOL. Love that one.

Can I play, just for fun? I love shopping and games :D

Elisha - Coffee House Collection Biggie because it is about coffee (nuff said!)

Sarah - Moments Collection Biggie has great colors and variety

Angela - Farmer's Bounty Collection I use it for so many things. It's actually very versatile.

Angie - Urban Living Collection It truly amazes me how I keep using this collection over and over. It has such great glitter and I love the papers.

Angela Blanchard: Catnip Collection Mini

I take and scrap a ton of pictures of my cat. This is probably because I don't have kids. :) So I'm always on the lookout for collections that I can use to highlight my furry baby.

Angie Briggs: You Are Collection Biggie

I just love the neutral colors in this collection, as well as all the embellishments. This collection lets the photos be the stars without overshadowing the subject of each image, which is something I really love.

Ugh I typed reply and lost it ...

Angela Blanchard - Spice Road Collection Biggie

This kit is so fun and vibrant - I have lots of use for this kit!

Angie Briggs - Young at Heart Collection BiggieI'm pretty sure Angie follows me around and knows what I like between the fact that I am a hippie chick AND I love owls - was hard to narrow this one down!

Angela Blanchard - Industrial Strength Collection Biggie

I just now added this to my wish list. My husband and his buddy just built our dream house on a lake and I think this collection would be perfect to scrap some pictures of that huge project. I think my DH would even like those layouts!

Angie Briggs - Fit to Be Tied

I have this on my wish list already. I like all the little bows and also the way you can string flowers onto the cords.

This is so hard to choose!

Doris Castle

I love everything she's designed but I just really love her Assemble Your Own: Artist Trading Cards so much. I love that I can make a quick one using her backgrounds and pretty things that she's included with this collection. I've used it over and over again.

Ang Campbell

Spots and Stripes Collection Biggie is one of my all time favorite collections for sure! I love the bright and happy colors of this collection and it's so much fun to use - I've enjoyed using it for cards and layouts for my little grands!

Do we really just have to choose one? LOL This is sooooooooo hard! :)

Ang Campbell:

I love the bright colors she uses in her collections - my palette tends to feature mostly "earthy" colors but I just fell in love with Arts N Crafty Kids Value Pack. I put that collection on my wish list to use in creating a layout of my son's early childhood.

Doris Castle:

I absolutely love her Graduation Dreams Brush Set

I purchased this set in June to use when I finally get around to creating a layout about my son's high school graduation!

This is a fun game! Definitely going to send me to the poor house, though - but, oh well, I love to shop!

Marcy

I don't own anything from Doris...YET!!!! Going through her products today I fell in love with her Sweet Cherry Jubilee Collection! I love the pretty colors with the black letters and all the red. This has been added to my wish list.

All of Ang's layout templates are awesome. I've had my eye on this one ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates: Photos All Around .

I like this game, all the SG products are so great! Makes it easy to play along :)

ANG CAMPBELL

I choose her Iridescence Collection

I love it because of the beautiful colors, especially the papers.

DORIS CASTLE

I choose Doris' Garden View collection

because I scrap flowers a lot, and this is a perfect collection for that.

Do we really just have to choose one? LOL This is sooooooooo hard! :)

I know!! I'm glad I don't have to play, because I could never pick just one favorite for the designers. I love it all!!

:) :) .........and.........I keep finding more things I HAVE to have! Grrr-rrrr!

Doris Castle:

Memories of Home Frames

It’s almost like having a page template. Once I put the frames in, the rest of the layout is practically finished.

Ang Campbell:

Layout Templates - Lots of Shots. I can't seem to narrow down the number of photos I want of certain events and places, and she understands me.

By the way, designers, I'm so glad you are playing along. I'm completely curious to know YOUR favorites!

This is fun!

Ang Campbell - Design Pack: Lots of Shots

Rats! I love her Lots of Shots products for the same reason that Florida Granny posted! I just bought Lots of Shots 2 this last Friday. NOW, in playing this game, I find out I could have ordered her Design Pack and had all 3 of them!!! Rats, again!

Doris Castle - Sweet Cherry Jubilee Embellishments - Frames

I'm afraid I had to add several of her things to my Wish List. This one is the first one I chose, again because you can have several pictures on one page.

Design Shots: Lots of Shots

Ang Campbell, has designed several of these layout templates to use when you need to scrap several pictures on a page. I happen to be the type of person that takes many pictures and wants to scrap them all. So these would really come in handy for me.

Easy Page Pro Album: 12x12 Autumn Blossom

Doris Castle, has done a few of these Easy Page Pro 12x12 Albums and I think they are great. Since I am still learning, these albums make it so easy and they help to get caught up. It still takes me forever to complete just one page from scratch. I went with this particular album, Autumn Blossom because of the rustic colors, leaves, and it's the fall.

This is fun!

Rats! I love her Lots of Shots products for the same reason that Florida Granny posted! I just bought Lots of Shots 2 this last Friday. NOW, in playing this game, I find out I could have ordered her Design Pack and had all 3 of them!!! Rats, again!

If you discovered a duplicate purchase, send an email to Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com and she'll fix things up for you :)

I guess you really liked those templates!!

Ang Campbell - Arts N Crafty Kids Collection Biggie suits my kids. They are always making things with pain, glue and construction paper. Plus I like the bright colors.

Doris Castle - Back to the Basics Collection Mini because it is so versatile.

Ang Campbell's

Value Pack: Arts n Crafty Kids

I have this kit and love love LOVE it! Especially love the fingerpainting options...such fun texture!

Doris Castle 's

ScrapSimple Alpha Template: 3D Chunky Alphabet

I love the versatility of the SS alphabets, and this one is going on my wish list!

This is a GREAT way to see lots of different offerings....good idea!

Hey I like this game even more today hehehe. Seriously, thanks for all the happy words! It's totally making my day :)

Wanna know what my fav to design was? Spots and Stripes Collection Biggie :) The colors and patterns were just super fun to play with and the collection came together really quickly because it was such fun to design. (But like a few of you have mentioned... the Lots of Shots templates have saved me on way more than one layout over time! I'm a chronic way-too-many-pictures taker!)

Doris has some awesome word art brushes. But I'm going to pick The Happiest Day Collection Mini Somehow I've never seen this one before but I think it's simply adorable. Love the paper patterns and the cute frames!!

Ang Campbell: Scrap Simple Embellishment Templates: Lace It Up

This was one of the first items I added to my wish list when I joined Scrap Girls. I just love the lace texture, and the Scrap Simple format means opportunities for using these are endless!

Doris Castle: Brush Set: Scrapbooking Fun

I really love playing with brushes on my layouts, and anything that celebrates my new love of scrapping is a good thing in my book!

This is fun!

If you discovered a duplicate purchase, send an email to Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com and she'll fix things up for you :)

I guess you really liked those templates!!

Yes, I love those templates. I also have her Year in Review template. I plan to use that to scrap pictures of my little grandson's first year. He will be one in December.

Back to the Basics CollectionBack to the Basics Collection

Doris Castle

I love the denim paper and can't wait to purchase this collection!

Rough and tumble collection -Ang Cambell

Rough and tumble collection

I have 2 sons and this collection seems just right for boy pages.

Archived