October 2011 Forum Game - Product Picks

tiza126

(Hope I did this right, just noticed this game today!)

For Thao Cosgrove:

I picked ScrapSimple Alpha Templates: Vintage Folio.

I love the aged and distressed look of these Alpha's and they look like they have a lot of versatility and would be fun to play with. I think they would make any word art or title stand out no matter what your layout style is!

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tiza, what happens, exactly, if we post more than one product in the same posting? Does our entry get disqualified? Or do you mean that we are limited to one reply posting? I'll go back and edit mine if two related products are a problem. Thanks!

Tiza, what happens, exactly, if we post more than one product in the same posting? Does our entry get disqualified? Or do you mean that we are limited to one reply posting? I'll go back and edit mine if two related products are a problem. Thanks!

Basically you only get one entry per designer. So in the case of your post, where you used 2 of Thao's products, it will still only count as one answer/entry.

My link Friendship Super Pack

For some reason I don't see my post for today so I will try it again. Sorry if it ends up being a duplicate.

I choose Thao's Friendship Super Pack. I have such great friends and this seems like the perfect set for creating pages about them. Also, Thao has so many great products it was difficult to choose just one. I already own and use a few of her other packs. I am so impressed and inspired by her creativity and productivity. Keep up the great work!!

I am loving this game! I am always in the boutique just for fun but this game is really giving me the chance to see so many products I hadn't discovered yet. I think it's a great idea...my husband would probably disagree though lmao :lol:

Thao Cosgrove - Wow this one is hard. Thao has so done so much of my go to stuff from when I first started scrapping. One of the things I love about her stuff is that she makes it so easy to get the look of fine art on my scrapbook pages. I think my favorite is ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Vintage Folio because it makes my photos have an old antique, fine art look to them. I love them!

This is a fun game. :) I thought I'd "play along," too.

I'm going to claim these as what "speaks" to me today. lol Too hard to say anything is my favorite. There are so many fabulous things!

Hmmm...some images didn't work. I could only get a larger version to post.

Tiza, just tell me if they're too big and I'll delete them. It seems to be the "older" items.

Elisha Barnett

Homebody Collection Biggie

I love the colors and peaceful feel.

EBA_CollectionBiggie_Homebody_MKTG_150.jpg

Sarah Batdorf

ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Deep Shadows 6501 PSE and PS Biggie

Such a fun and useful shadow!

wm_SBA_SSActions_DeepShadows_6501_MKTG_300.jpg

Angela Blanchard

Touches of Mexico Collection

Great collection and I've always LOVED that balloon vendor layout!

wm_ABL_TouchesofMexicoCollection_MKTG_300.jpg

Angie Briggs

Perfect Day Collection

I love the alphas, word art, colors...love it all.

ABR_PerDay_Mkt_150.jpg

Ang Campbell

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Basically Bordered Stitching

Such a useful item!

ACA_SSPaper_BasicBorderStitch_MKTG_150.jpg

Doris Castle

Conversation Bubbles Embellishment Super Mini

These are cute and fun.

DCA_ConversationBubbles_Emb_MKT_150.jpg

Lori Cook

Brush Set: Growing Things

I love the swirls and the variety in this set.

wm_LCO_BrushSet_GrowingThings_MKTG_300.jpg

Thao Cosgrove

Haven Collection Mini

I just LOVE the colors and frames and word art and flowers and peaceful feel. :)

wm_TCS_Haven_CollMini_MTKG300.jpg

:daisy:

Archived