October 2011 Forum Game - Product Picks

tiza126

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlene Crowder

Safari Time Collection is an absolutely adorable collection! I bought it right away when it first came out and I just love it. It's fun, it's colorful and it's perfect for all of those little things I need for my little grands! I've used it for birthday cards for them, for some school layouts and I have lots of ideas for it in the future. And, I just love Char's siggie that she made using her collection.

Jo Corne

Jessminda Collection Biggie is on my wish list. I can't wait to order it for my grands who are not so little - it's perfect for all of the pages my granddaughter wants me to make. It's happy, it's colorful and I hope to be able to order it soon!

Hint, hint: SALE?

Again, this is tooooooooooooo hard - these are my favs this hour - my favs change hourly and there are so many of Char's and Jo's collections that I dearly love!

JO CORNE

I choose Jo's My linkJessminda Collection Biggie

I particularly like the colors in this great collection.

CHARLENE CROWDER

I pick Charlene's Sandbox Fun Collection

I love the colorful papers and all the great embellishments.

Jo - I really like her Jessminda Collection Biggie - perfect for scrapping photos of myself as a pre-teen & teenager, and for all my cousins' pictures

Charlene - Mini Golf Collection Mini - I love the colors of this collection, and I have several mini golf pictures waiting to be scrapped!

Tiza, I don't think my kids believe I was ever a teenager! LOL LOL LOL But I may try and dig out my teenage pics and just show them! :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie:

Jo - I really like her Jessminda Collection Biggie - perfect for scrapping photos of myself as a pre-teen & teenager, and for all my cousins' pictures

Charlene - Mini Golf Collection Mini - I love the colors of this collection, and I have several mini golf pictures waiting to be scrapped!

Tiza, I don't think my kids believe I was ever a teenager! LOL LOL LOL But I may try and dig out my teenage pics and just show them! :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie:

That would be fun, Sara. I can imagine what my greats would say about photos of me from teenage years. They absolutely wouldn't be able to grasp it.

Jo Corne: Aces High Biggie It’s perfect for our Atlantic City vacation photos.

Charlene Crowder: Sandbox Fun Embellishments

I can’t resist that pail and shovel! They look great with summer layouts.

And Sara and Joyce: I'd LOVE to see photos of you as teenagers. I promise not to laugh, since I know what MY photos look like. :D

Jo Corne

AcesHigh Collection Biggie

I love the bright colors of this collection. I play cards with my mom and sister a lot. I need to get some good pics and this would be a great collection to use.

Charlene Crowder

Safari Time Collection

This would be a great collection to use with all my zoo pictures. I also love her siggie :)

With 3 teen girls, Jo Corne's Jessminda Collection Biggie works just perfect for me.

And Charlene Crowder's Sandbox Fun Collection works great for my toddler. Absolutely love the cloud paper in there! So cute!

Here are the correct links:

Jo Corne - Jessminda Collection Biggie

Charlene Crowder - Sandbox Fun Collection

jessminda biggie collectionjessminda biggie collection

I love this product. It just looks like so much fun to work with. I especially like the alpha and the sample layout is one I will probably copy almost exactly!

ps i know my links havent been working correctly so i reread the instructions and hopefully they will work this time

Jo Corne

High Holy Days Collection Mini

I'm not Jewish...but I love the colors and happy feel to this Mini. And look at those great embellies. Love the apples and honey!

JCO_CollectionMini_HighHolyDays_MKTG_150.jpg

Charlene Crowder

That Charlene, she just makes the cutest things. lol ;)

Hmmm...chosing a favorite? That's like asking which one of my kids is my favorite! I'll just say that right now, I'm really enjoying the latest one I released.

Handy Dandy Collection Biggie

I like that it's bright and fun...perfect for kiddo pictures and for the adult men and ladies. :)

CCR__HandyDandy_CollectionBiggie_MKTG_150.jpg

It sure is fun reading your comments!

:daisy:

jessminda biggie collectionjessminda biggie collection

I love this product. It just looks like so much fun to work with. I especially like the alpha and the sample layout is one I will probably copy almost exactly!

ps i know my links havent been working correctly so i reread the instructions and hopefully they will work this time

Safari Time CollectionSafari Time Collection

Charlene Crowder

I love this safari collection especially the zebra prints and the cute word art. Cant wait to use it to scrap our visits to the zoo.

Your links are good now! :)

Archived