October 2011 Forum Game - Product Picks

tiza126

Jo Corne: AcesHigh Collection Biggie

All right, I admit it: I'm a poker fanatic. :) My husband and I watch televised poker frequently, and we play in a home game occasionally. I just love this collection! The cards, the chips, the papers, the word art... All spectacular.

Charlene Crowder: Safari Animals Embellishment Mini

The animals are just adorable! I love the cute, slightly startled looks on their faces. :)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARMI CUSTODIO

I pick Armi's Lemonade Stand Collection

I especially like the colors she used in this one.

JACELEN DEINEMA

And I will choose Jacelen's Watercolor Spring Collection

I use flowers a lot in my scrapping, and this is a beautiful collection to have.

Jo Corne

High Holy Days Collection Mini

I'm not Jewish...but I love the colors and happy feel to this Mini. And look at those great embellies. Love the apples and honey!

JCO_CollectionMini_HighHolyDays_MKTG_150.jpg

Charlene Crowder

That Charlene, she just makes the cutest things. lol ;)

Hmmm...chosing a favorite? That's like asking which one of my kids is my favorite! I'll just say that right now, I'm really enjoying the latest one I released.

Handy Dandy Collection Biggie

I like that it's bright and fun...perfect for kiddo pictures and for the adult men and ladies. :)

CCR__HandyDandy_CollectionBiggie_MKTG_150.jpg

It sure is fun reading your comments!

:daisy:

:) :) :) You are just too cute, Char! Love "That Charlene, she just makes the cutest things. lol ;) " But guess what? You DO!

Armi's School is Cool Collection is high on my wish list - I am dying to use this for layouts for my little grands who are in school - it is just toooooooo cute!

and I just love all of the pretty colors in Jacelyn's Watercolor Desert Colection which is also on my wish list - I've wanted it for a long time - so many possibilities with these soft and pretty colors!

Armi - I'm choosing Squeaky Clean Collection Biggie as my favorite, since it was her first SG product release. I just love the little rubber duckie and the bubbles...and her sample layouts are adorable!

Jacelen - This is much harder for me, because I love love her watercolor style. But I think I'd have to choose Watercolor Winter Collection as my favorite - I've used it several times. I'm a huge fan of winter, so this one really appeals to me. I like the addition of the purples to the color palette. And the bright red Cardinal is one of my favorite parts :)

Armi Custodio

Squeaky Clean Clusters Embellishment Mini

These clusters are fun and colorful. They are versatile enough to use for layouts about water.

Jacelen Deinema

Digital Stickers: Watercolor Bunnies Mini

These watercolor paintings of the different bunnies are adorable. Every spring, we have a Mother Rabbit that builds a nest in our yard for her babies and I just can't say enough about how darn cute they really are. Before they are ready to leave their nest, we get lots of pictures of them and of coarse, me holding them. We always feed them carrots so that way they keep coming back every year to have their babies on our property :)

watercolor christmas mini

squeaky clean collection biggiesqueaky clean collection biggie

armi custodio

I think this is a perfect collection for showcasing first bath picks. My kids loved bath time so i love this collection especially the fun embellishments.

watercolor christmas mini

Jacelen Deinema

I really enjoy the look of the watercolor embellishments and i think these would be a great addition to any of my christmas pages!

Armi Custodio: Brush Set: Lots of Hearts Biggie

I must be a real girly-girl, because I just love hearts! This is such an awesome brush collection. The variety of hearts if outstanding!

Jacelen Deinema: Watercolor Florals Collection

The soft, lovely colors in this collection are wonderful. The embellishments are also wonderful, and can be used for a variety of layouts, which I love!

Archived