Where Is The Polygonal Tool?

Missy10

I am using MC OS snow leopard and PSE 9. I just switched over to a MAC and hate the learning curve. I cannot find the polygonal tool. The Magnetic lasso tool shows in the tool list. When i click on the arrow to open the dialog box, noting happens and the magnetic lasso is activated. The same thing happens with the rectangular marquee tool. There is no oval marquee tool. There is a dark corner arrow in the right lower corner, so it looks like there should be a choice. But, no choice. Does anyone know how I can find my polygonal tool?

Thanks

Missy 1o

That little arrow in the corner is the one that opens the choices in that tool set. You need to right click maybe. I use PS CS5 on a mac and can just click on the little arrow. Hang in there with the changeover to Mac. Once you get used to it, it is amazing.

Sandi is so right - hang in - Macs are wonderful!

In PSE on my Mac I right click on the little arrow on the tool like Sandi said. To do that I put the cursor on the little arrow which is at the bottom right corner of the picture of the tool and then hold "option" while clicking my mouse.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

Archived