Midwest Meet Up-April 27-29 2012

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the thread that never ends .... it just goes on and on my friends .... some people started texting here not knowing what it was and we'll just keep on texting here forever just because..... this is the thread that never ends.....

I can name that tune in 3 notes!! :disappearing-smilie:

This is the thread that never ends .... it just goes on and on my friends .... some people started texting here not knowing what it was and we'll just keep on texting here forever just because..... this is the thread that never ends.....

I can name that tune in 3 notes!! :disappearing-smilie:

:rofl:

I am slowly digging out from under 10 days of laundry, dishes and email. I am definitely seeing daylight now. :)

Pat, thank you so much for setting up such a wonderful experience. The hotel was really super. I'm SO glad I came! Thank you for encouraging me, Sandi!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah .... ohhhhhhhhhhhh AAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY!! LOL Actually right before I left for the airport, several of you took several pictures of me with some of the SG friends ... and I would love copies of those in addition to the group photo. Thanks!

I can hear all the screaming all the way over here on the west coast! Sorry everyone.

Group Photos have been sent! Check your emails that Laura used while we were in Omaha.

Enjoy everyone!

I can hear all the screaming all the way over here on the west coast! Sorry everyone.

Group Photos have been sent! Check your emails that Laura used while we were in Omaha.

Enjoy everyone!

Thank you!!!!! I have a few to share with all of you guys too. I'll get on it as soon as I finish my LO. Thanks again Amy.

Archived