What's New In The Boutique Today?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh! new from Angela Blanchard!

ABL_DemBones_CollectionMini_MKTG_150.jpgDem Bones Collection Mini

ABL_DigiStickers_DemBones_MKTG_150.jpgDigital Stickers: Dem Bones

Here's some scary stuff from Angela!! Luv Dem Bones!

ABL_DemBones_CollectionMini_MKTG_150.jpg Dem Bones Collection Mini

ABL_DigiStickers_DemBones_MKTG_150.jpg Digital Stickers: Dem Bones

Looks like Becky and I were posting at the same time lol!

Hmmmm... I'm not sure when this came in to the Boutique, but I just found it on the end of a shelf and I love it! Thank you Chere!

CED_Skidamarink_CollectionBiggie_MKTG_150.jpgSkidamarink Collection Biggie

Good things appear on the ends of shelves, don't they? Awesome!

And I just added this great collection to my cart! Thank you Chere! I love it!

Hmmmm... I'm not sure when this came in to the Boutique, but I just found it on the end of a shelf and I love it! Thank you Chere!

CED_Skidamarink_CollectionBiggie_MKTG_150.jpgSkidamarink Collection Biggie

Too cute! And of course, now I have that song running around in my head. :D

So do I!

It's funny you mention that, b/c I have "Dem Bones Dem Bones Dem Dry Bones" running through my head! LOL! I even sang a few verses of what's connected to what to my 2 year old. :)

And I got the pictures in there, too! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Just testing, lol...now why didn't it work the last time I tried it? :) Yay, I did it! Funny how the little things will make/keep us happy;)

Woo Hoo! You guys are doing great! :)

But still not on par with you, your pictures are linked to the boutique page! :lol:

Hi everyone,

Cheri T told me about this thread so I wanted to check it out.I love Brandy's collection....really great holloween goodies. And Chere's Skidamarink is awesome...I love the bright colors and patterns. I didn't know Skidamarink was a song?

Hi everyone,

Cheri T told me about this thread so I wanted to check it out.I love Brandy's collection....really great holloween goodies. And Chere's Skidamarink is awesome...I love the bright colors and patterns. I didn't know Skidamarink was a song?

Skinnamarink was the closing song from Sharon Lois & Bram's Elephant Show in the 80's:

This was my favorite show as a little kid. My cousin and I even got to see them in concert :dancingelephant:

Here's some scary stuff from Angela!! Luv Dem Bones!

ABL_DemBones_CollectionMini_MKTG_150.jpg Dem Bones Collection Mini

LOVE it! So perfect for Halloween - and lots of other things too! Thanks, Angela!

Glad you guys like it! It was so much fun and my first Halloween collection, too! All the spooky stuff coming out in the boutique is so awesome!

Thank you ladies, I was worried I wasn't going to get it all done. It's been so busy this week. I am so glad you like it and now there are all types of Halloween collections available...something for everyone. I love seeing all the different styles.

That video is adorable. I can't believe I had never heard of it...although I was a teenager in the early 80's :)

Hi everyone,

Skinnamarink was the closing song from Sharon Lois & Bram's Elephant Show in the 80's:

This was my favorite show as a little kid. My cousin and I even got to see them in concert :dancingelephant:

Hi everyone,

Hi Cindy! :)

I'm in the mood for Halloween; wonder why that is?! lol Could it be all the cool Halloween things in the boutique?!

Archived