Pse 10

bbowen

I just upgraded to PSE 10 cause I am upgrading to Windows 7 and it wouldn't work with PSE 7. But now do I have to buy all new styles and actions for PSE 10? I know some will work but the ones that say for PSE 7, 8 & 9, will they work in PSE 10? Any suggestions what I need to do? Thanks!

I have read that the installation file path is exactly the same. I'd like to hear a report on what's new in 10, and whether you think it's worthwhile to upgrade from 9. Since I haven't learned even HALF what 9 can do, I'm a little hesitant to spend anything on an upgrade.

Congratulations on your upgrade to PSE10! I'm surprised that 7 wouldn't work for you in Win7, because it worked for me, but stuff happens. Now you'll get to do your own type paths and I believe that the floating windows are back, as well as some other cool things. Have fun with it! I know that I would! roflol :-)

I just installed the free trial for PSE10, so I don't know all that is new and exciting. I'll be playing it over the weekend, in between packing, so I'll let you gals know. I do know that there is an easier way to clear out noise in your photos than in PSE9. That I think we can all do.

Wow Carol! It sounds like you're having a great time with 10. Now you'll be able to answer all the questions about it. lol Packing?! Does that mean you got the place?! I'm so happy for you. :-)

Yes we finally got the place. We closed on the co-op yesterday after waiting four hours for the bank rep to appear. Bank hadn't released the funds. It seems that the 'closing rep' was in Las Vegas and that was holding up the wire transfer. We've got the keys and now we can finish packing and move. Woo Hoo!

Yes we finally got the place. We closed on the co-op yesterday after waiting four hours for the bank rep to appear. Bank hadn't released the funds. It seems that the 'closing rep' was in Las Vegas and that was holding up the wire transfer. We've got the keys and now we can finish packing and move. Woo Hoo!

You must be so relieved to finally have it settled! My wishes are that everthing works smoothly from here, with no snags or problems. I'm looking forward to seeing layouts of your new place, Take care and have a safe move. :-)

Archived