Hybrid Atc Swap

tinkerbell11

O-KAY.... Mine are finished, tucked in their sleeves and envelope, stamped and ready-to-mail tomorrow morning! I'm so excited!

Can't believe I finished them early and I have to admit, I had fun creating them. :)

Will be VERY happy to receive those sleeves back in December, filled with ATC's. Can't wait!!!!

Thanks for the experience and encouragement!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O-KAY.... Mine are finished, tucked in their sleeves and envelope, stamped and ready-to-mail tomorrow morning! I'm so excited!

Can't believe I finished them early and I have to admit, I had fun creating them. :)

Will be VERY happy to receive those sleeves back in December, filled with ATC's. Can't wait!!!!

Yeah Marilyn!! Can't wait to see it! Did you remember to take a photo to post to the gallery after Shannon sends them all back to us?? :D

Oh, shoot! I forgot to take a picture. I'll have to dig the one I made for myself back out of my book, lol!

Just to clarify a bit, the new technique I tried is not new, and not a scrapping technique, lol!

Thanks Lei - for the reminder - yes, I did and I even took pics of the overflowing table when I was blinging yesterday! :D

And, I could swear I answered this post a few hours ago, but it's not here so I probably never clicked "Add Reply". Time to go to bed. "Nite all.. ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks Lei - for the reminder - yes, I did and I even took pics of the overflowing table when I was blinging yesterday! :D

And, I could swear I answered this post a few hours ago, but it's not here so I probably never clicked "Add Reply". Time to go to bed. "Nite all.. ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

You're so cute, Marilyn! By the time you read this it'll be morning again! Hugs for your day - make it a great one!!

OK, that was a big exhale you heard from the west coast! Now I can start on the cards! Ideas abound...how to execute?? Are we having fun yet, Marilyn??

Fun? Are we supposed to be having FUN??? Hee Hee.. I actually had fun making my card once I closed my mind to the million other things I had going and needed to be done.

Not breathing yet, Ann 'til mine arrive at Shannon's and not thinking about those cards 'til after Christmas!

Whew...

Welllllll.. It's always fun when you're around, Ann!

Just to clarify a bit, the new technique I tried is not new, and not a scrapping technique, lol!

Hmmmm, now you have me wondering Carla. I can't wait to see them! :D

And, Gayle, with the "bling" that I have accumulated, I'll be in these swaps for at least 20 years!

Ann,I plan to be there with you!

:)

Well ladies, I guess you can count me into this group too lol! :D

Well, I can't believe I gave in - but you all have sucked me into this hybrid stuff!

And I was getting so nervous hearing so many were finished it pushed me along and mine are printed, cut, glued together and drying-well overnight for blinging tomorrow.. Funny thing is I went out and bought all this stuff to decorate my card, then when I started going through what I already have, only have to keep minimal of what I bought!

I resisted Lei trying to talk me into hybrids for a year.... But she and you all have successfully recruited me, too I suspect! I'm afraid that me too-- I'm a keeper... :)

I'd never steer you wrong! Welcome aboard!!

Thanks and so true, Lei - you are correct! :)

Soooooooo happy to hear that you are participating in the swap, Marilyn - I know your cards will be just beautiful! Isn't this fun?

Theresa G's Card arrived today, so elegant!

I'll bet you get mine Friday then - I mailed them out the same day as Theresa and I'm just a little north-west of her :D

I have to add the 'bling' to my cards and then I'll post them. Today it's off to the vet with two other cats in tow. So maybe tomorrow I can finish up the cards and get them out in the mail on Monday.

Can't wait to get all the cards and I'll be hanging them on my tree this year and I'm going to hang previous years on the lights in my windows, so that I can enjoy them again.

Happy Day After Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful and turkey filled day. Santa's in town and Christmas and Chanukah are just around the corner.

:dancing_penguin::xmastree::hanukkah::dancing_penguin:

Yesterday was a Jackpot in my Mailbox!

I received Lei's (gorgeous) Marilyn's (precious) & Carla's (Sawyer's favorite this year too so far! WOW)

Looks like Jane's, Carol's and Elisha's are on the way, I am going to touch base with the remaining few that haven't checked in too!

Not at all happy with how my cards turned out after I added some glitter. Than one of the cats walked across them and that took care of that. So I reprinted them, not adding any glitter this time. I'm just using stickers and I'll try and get them in the mail tomorrow. If I finish tonight and find my holders, my sister might be able to take them to work with her and mail them for me. If not, then I will mail them to you Shannon for overnight delivery. Either way you will have them by the 2nd or 3rd at the latest.

With all my stuff lost somewhere in my house after the move, I can't find anything, anywhere. I guess I'll have to force myself to go to Michael's and buy some new stuff. Such is life.

Archived