Hybrid Atc Swap

tinkerbell11

Carol, I don't know about everyone else, but I would be happy to wait for a few days so you don't have to do an over night mailing. We all know how life just jumps up sometimes, just put them into regular mail and we'll get them when we get them.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carol, I don't know about everyone else, but I would be happy to wait for a few days so you don't have to do an over night mailing. We all know how life just jumps up sometimes, just put them into regular mail and we'll get them when we get them.

Oh, I so agree Carol - thanks for posting this Ann. No need to pay all that extra to mail them overnight. Regular mail is fine and really, they are supposed to be due by Dec 3rd anyway...

So, I sure agree - just pop them in regular mail. Shannon should get them quickly anyway - you're both in the same state! You will probably still be on time! :)

I'm in PA, Carol - I mailed mine on Saturday, and Shannon got them on Monday! Regular mail, from my home mail box. Practically overnight when you consider Sunday!

Can everyone tell me if they sent me two plastic sleeves, I know some did and some didn't so I wanted to try to send back 2 to the people who did. Thanks.

I know these ladies DID

Diane

Dianna

Did NOT

Lei

Carla

I did Shannon.

Can everyone tell me if they sent me two plastic sleeves, I know some did and some didn't so I wanted to try to send back 2 to the people who did. Thanks.

I know these ladies DID

Diane

Dianna

Did NOT

Lei

Carla

Me too, Shannon - I sent two sleeves. Thanks. :)

Mine are off, with estimated delivery of Friday. And y'all, my attempt at glitter was, um, not as successful as I'd hoped, so they'll probably shed glitter all over the place. :(

No worries on that, Dori - Tis the season - we all could use a little extra sparkle in our lives!! (besides, we all have had our share of glitter issues so you are amongst good company!!)

:whew: Finally got the cards in the mail today, regular mail. :dancing_penguin: Mailperson said you should have them by Monday, I hope. I'm still not happy with the way they came out. Had to hand cut some, as the stickers were too thick to go through the cutter. So some of the cards won't be very straight, but not too bad. I know I put too many cards in the package, so whatever is left over, just toss them. Hope I put enough stamps in for the return postage. If not, let me know and I'll send some more your way.

:dancing_penguin: :dancing_penguin: :dancing_penguin:

:whew: Finally got the cards in the mail today, regular mail. :dancing_penguin: Mailperson said you should have them by Monday, I hope. I'm still not happy with the way they came out. Had to hand cut some, as the stickers were too thick to go through the cutter. So some of the cards won't be very straight, but not too bad. I know I put too many cards in the package, so whatever is left over, just toss them. Hope I put enough stamps in for the return postage. If not, let me know and I'll send some more your way.

:dancing_penguin: :dancing_penguin: :dancing_penguin:

Carol, I loved loved loved your holiday card last year and I'm sure I will love the one you made this year too - cut straight or not, I'm sure it will be wonderful! Besides that, I think imperfections are part of the charm of "handmade". ;)

I sent two with mine. You should have them today or Monday, I hope!

Hope I put enough stamps in for the return postage. If not, let me know and I'll send some more your way.

Well, apparently I put WAY too much postage on my return envelope, and then I added two loose ones, so, Shannon, if somebody comes up short on postage, just use the extra stamps from me. There should be about three extra on the envelope, if you can peel them off. :)

Yes, glitter is notorious. I usually use the glitter glue in the tubes to try to cut down on that, but it has its own challenges.

We all need a little more sparkle in our lives!

Hee. I've actually stopped in the middle of a conversation walking through the mall to say, "Oooh, SHINY!" about something in a shop window. :lol:

Ok Jane's and Gayles arrived yesterday! How exciting. Looks like Carol and Dori's are on the way so once they arrive I will have them out to everyone!!!

Oh, gosh - this is so exciting! I can't wait to see them all and gosh, this is a great group!

Archived