Hybrid Atc Swap

tinkerbell11

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine should, hopefully, arrive on Monday. I can't wait till we get them all in our sticky little hands. I just love these cards and everyone does such a great job on them. I have to dig out last years to hang them in my bedroom window. This years will go on the tree, as usual.

Yes, glitter is notorious. I usually use the glitter glue in the tubes to try to cut down on that, but it has its own challenges.

We all need a little more sparkle in our lives!

Hee. I've actually stopped in the middle of a conversation walking through the mall to say, "Oooh, SHINY!" about something in a shop window. :lol:

LOL.....and that's why we call this addiction! LOL

Yes, glitter is notorious. I usually use the glitter glue in the tubes to try to cut down on that, but it has its own challenges.

We all need a little more sparkle in our lives!

Hee. I've actually stopped in the middle of a conversation walking through the mall to say, "Oooh, SHINY!" about something in a shop window. :lol:

LOL.....and that's why we call this addiction! LOL

Obsession--that's a perfume, right? ;)

So, are they all now residing with Shannon? When will we get them?? I'm leaving on the 21st, if I don't have them before then I will be VERY unhappy! But it will be a nice treat when I get home after Christmas. This has been fun..and the anticipation just adds to the festivities.

So, are they all now residing with Shannon? When will we get them?? I'm leaving on the 21st, if I don't have them before then I will be VERY unhappy! But it will be a nice treat when I get home after Christmas. This has been fun..and the anticipation just adds to the festivities.

Since Shannon is mailing them today, it shouldn't take a week, I would think and you will have them before you leave? OOOOohhhhh.. This is so exciting - I can't wait!

Have a safe and happy trip Ann - will miss you around here... :)

Ann I mailed you back the extra card you sent because there was enough for everyone including myself with the first set you sent, maybe you were counting yourself in your count?

Since Shannon is mailing them today, it shouldn't take a week, I would think and you will have them before you leave? OOOOohhhhh.. This is so exciting - I can't wait!

No you won't! I'm taking my laptop and we'll have internet connection. Now, will I be spending a lot of time on it? Not likely, but I'll check in every now and then.

No you won't! I'm taking my laptop and we'll have internet connection. Now, will I be spending a lot of time on it? Not likely, but I'll check in every now and then.

Oh, YAY! Ann- that's a great idea and at least you can stay connected.. Does that sound like a commercial???

Wonderful, WONDERFUL! My anticipation was great and I was expecting beauty, but it sure exceeded even that - and then some!

Wow... Everyone really outdid themselves and thanks to all!

Special thanks to Shannon for organizing getting them all to us!

(Ps I know Lei.... You told me so!)

BOO-HOO!!! I didn't get mine yet, it will probably take another couple of days....so keep telling me how great they all are!

Oh, Ann- they are WONDERFUL and I really love your beautiful one, even if it isn't mountains! :)

Seriously - really great!

BOO-HOO!!! I didn't get mine yet, it will probably take another couple of days....so keep telling me how great they all are!

I'm boo-hooing along with you Ann! I didn't get mine yet either. Maybe tomorrow...

Received mine yesterday. Gosh, you gals do such beautiful work. My cards look like c _ _ p next to all of yours. I hope to get better with these cards by the time we have another swap.

Thanks to everyone for their beautiful cards. They are hanging from the lights in my bedroom window, as well as last years. My window is pretty festive and I'll be adding more later today. Will take a photo when I'm done and post it.

Received mine yesterday. Gosh, you gals do such beautiful work. My cards look like c _ _ p next to all of yours. I hope to get better with these cards by the time we have another swap.

Thanks to everyone for their beautiful cards. They are hanging from the lights in my bedroom window, as well as last years. My window is pretty festive and I'll be adding more later today. Will take a photo when I'm done and post it.

Glad you got them Carol!

The cards arrived today! Wow, wow, wow! You really did amazing jobs on them. Thank you so much!! I have them on display where everyone who comes to my house can see and admire them. Thanks, Shannon, for organizing and sending them.

Diane,

Did you see what I meant about us thinking alike?

The cards arrived today! Wow, wow, wow! You really did amazing jobs on them. Thank you so much!! I have them on display where everyone who comes to my house can see and admire them. Thanks, Shannon, for organizing and sending them.

Diane,

Did you see what I meant about us thinking alike?

:lol: We must have great minds!

Archived