Hybrid Atc Swap

tinkerbell11

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. Postman was nice to me today...the beautiful cards came! You have all outdone yourselves this time around. I played a little game: I allowed myself to look only at the front and try to guess who made each one. Some of you have a very distinctive style and I picked yours out right away. Others, I'm not as familiar with. Thanks everyone...they're all just gorgeous!

Mr. Postman was nice to me today...the beautiful cards came! You have all outdone yourselves this time around. I played a little game: I allowed myself to look only at the front and try to guess who made each one. Some of you have a very distinctive style and I picked yours out right away. Others, I'm not as familiar with. Thanks everyone...they're all just gorgeous!

Oh, Ann - what fun! I'm so glad your cards came and what a great idea to guess who created them! :)

I'm so glad they came, Ann. Aren't they beautiful? Now you know why we are all "oohing and aaahing".

• 2 weeks later...

Archived