Hybrid Atc Swap

tinkerbell11

Do you love ATC's (Artist's Trading Cards) but you also love to play with glitter, glue, sequins, buttons, lace, ribbon, shells, and anything else shiny ? Well than this is a perfect swap for you. We do a bi-monthly Hybrid ATC Swap at ScrapGirls. You will make anywhere from 9 up to 18 (max for signing up) cards that measure 2.5 x 3.5 (either horizontal or vertical). The card base is usually created with your digital scrap book supplies then printed and embellished using anything under the sun! You then mail them to ME, in a baseball trading card sleeve folded accordian style which will then usually fit in a standard envelope, with enough postage for them to return and a SASE for your cards coming back!

Details:

Cards are Due By: December 3rd

Chat : December 13th

Theme: Holiday Traditions ( Show us what Traditions you have this time of year (November/December))

***If you are able to make your card so it hangs as an ornament that is fun for this time of year, if not please don't stress about it***

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will start the sign up list and update as you people show interest:

Shannon (tinkerbell11)DONE

Lei (Bride): RECEIVED

Elisha (Elibar): RECEIVED

Ann (AnnBk: RECEIVED

Carla (CRS):RECEIVED

Theresa (TeeCee):RECEIVED

Gayle (Smiles): in transit

Dianna (DiannaC)in transit

Florida Granny : RECEIVED

Carol (lorac): in transit

Dori (MsDori): in transit

Marilyn (MariJ):RECEIVED

Jane (JaneinNZ): in transit

Since we're moving around the 21st of October, I might be able to participate in this ATC Swap. I need to get my large format printer fixed, as my regular Brother printer doesn't always want to print on the heavier stock. I'll try and print up a few and see how it goes and then I'll sign up for real.

We finally closed on the Co-op Thursday, we have the keys and have gone over and changed the locks. Brought a few folding chairs over so that we have somewhere to sit. Back to packing tomorrow. We do the kitchen and the walk-in closet, Yikes!

As much as I love these hybrid swaps, I'm going to have to sit this one out this time - ack! I'm feeling pretty good, but I'm not sure I can take this on right now. Sob. I really hate to miss out on it again!

Since we're moving around the 21st of October, I might be able to participate in this ATC Swap. I need to get my large format printer fixed, as my regular Brother printer doesn't always want to print on the heavier stock. I'll try and print up a few and see how it goes and then I'll sign up for real.

We finally closed on the Co-op Thursday, we have the keys and have gone over and changed the locks. Brought a few folding chairs over so that we have somewhere to sit. Back to packing tomorrow. We do the kitchen and the walk-in closet, Yikes!

Let me know Carol! Hope you are able we have missed you!

As much as I love these hybrid swaps, I'm going to have to sit this one out this time - ack! I'm feeling pretty good, but I'm not sure I can take this on right now. Sob. I really hate to miss out on it again!

Sorry you can't commit Sara, but you don't want to push it too much! Next time for sure!!!! You are missed!

Sorry you can't commit Sara, but you don't want to push it too much! Next time for sure!!!! You are missed!

Thank you for saying that, Shannon - you don't know how good that makes me feel! I really do hate NOT to do this round!

Sorry that you won't be joining in on this round. We will miss you, Sara.

I tried printing up a couple of sample pages of ATC's on two different papers, and so far so good. The only problem is that on one of them, the card size is 3.5x2", which is just a tad smaller than our normal size card.

So I will be joining in on the swap this time. I just need to think about what I will do and then buy the stickers etc. that I will be using.

I tried printing up a couple of sample pages of ATC's on two different papers, and so far so good. The only problem is that on one of them, the card size is 3.5x2", which is just a tad smaller than our normal size card.

So I will be joining in on the swap this time. I just need to think about what I will do and then buy the stickers etc. that I will be using.

So glad you can join us !

Thank you, Carol - I will miss participating in the swap too but just can't do it right now - so happy that you are going to jump in!

Archived