tinkerbell11

Hybrid Atc Swap

220 posts in this topic

I am so looking forward to getting mine they sound delightful :) Hopefully they will get herre before Christmas but if not I will put them up next year :)

Jane, I hope yours get there, but there's still time. :) I love yours - so pretty and I keep telling everyone it came "all the way from New Zealand"! How exciting.

Mr. Postman was nice to me today...the beautiful cards came! You have all outdone yourselves this time around. I played a little game: I allowed myself to look only at the front and try to guess who made each one. Some of you have a very distinctive style and I picked yours out right away. Others, I'm not as familiar with. Thanks everyone...they're all just gorgeous!

Mr. Postman was nice to me today...the beautiful cards came! You have all outdone yourselves this time around. I played a little game: I allowed myself to look only at the front and try to guess who made each one. Some of you have a very distinctive style and I picked yours out right away. Others, I'm not as familiar with. Thanks everyone...they're all just gorgeous!

Oh, Ann - what fun! I'm so glad your cards came and what a great idea to guess who created them! :)

I'm so glad they came, Ann. Aren't they beautiful? Now you know why we are all "oohing and aaahing".

I am so looking forward to getting mine they sound delightful :) Hopefully they will get herre before Christmas but if not I will put them up next year :)

I hope they get there soon, Jane!

Don't forget the chat is tomorrow night ... and you can start uploading photos and credits of your hybrid cards now. :D

Here is mine: The Holly and the Ivy

I hope to be at the chat tonight, but I'm sure I'll be late. It all depends on when our company leaves!

I know my cards are sitting at home waiting for me to open them. I will when I get home from work. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the chat tonight, but I will keep my eye open for the next round.