Trivia Game

teecee

Seven Memories Trivia Game

To help celebrate our seventh anniversary, here is a quick game for you to play, jog your memory, and possibly win a $7.00 Scrap Girls gift certificate. Just fill in the blanks with the correct answers. Here's a hint: All of the answers contain the number seven or some form of it (seven, seventh, seventeenth, seventy, etc.) You need not copy the entire sentence in your post, only the sentence numbers and the answers. Your answers should contain the same number of words as the blanks in each question. (If there are 6 blanks in the sentence, your answer for that sentence should be six words). The first person to correctly list the answers to all seven sentences will win a $7.00 gift certificate.

I will check back from time to time until we have a winner. Have fun and good luck!

1. From Music Class I still remember this song: _____ _____ _____ (_____ _____ _____ _____).

2. From Geography Class I learned the names of the _____ _____ are: _____, _____, _____, _____, _____, _____ _____, _____ _____.

3. From Literature Class I remember _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____.

4. The modern day (as opposed to ancient day) names of the _____ _____ are: _____ _____, _____ ______, _____ _____ _____, _____ _____ _____, _____ _____ _____, _____ _____ _____, _____ _____.

5. I remember hearing of this movie, and I've heard it's very good, though I've never seen it: _____ _____ _____ _____ _____.

6. I still remember the names of these animated favorites: The _____ _____: _____, _____, _____, _____, _____, _____, _____.

7. I've heard the famous "Running of the Bulls" takes place on the _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ each year.

You may post as many guesses/as many times as you wish until we have a winner

1. I am sixteen (going on seventeen)

2. Seven Continents: Africa, Asia, Europe, Australia, North America, South America, Antarctica

3. The House of the Seven Gables

4. Seven Wonders: Great Pyramid (or The Pyramids,) Hanging Gardens, Statue of Zeus, Temple of Artemis, Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, Colussus of Rhodes, Alexandria Lighthouse

5. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

6. Seven Dwarfs: Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Happy, Doc, Bashful, Dopey

7. Seventh day of the Seventh Month

Here's my guess:

2. Seven Continents: Africa, Asia, Europe, Australia, North America, South America, Antarctica

4. Seven Wonders: Chichen Itza, Christ the REdeemer, Colosseum,Great Wall of China,Machu Picchu, Petra, Taj Mahal5. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

4. Natural Wonders: Aurora Borealis, Grand Canyon, Paricutin Volcano, Harbor of Rio, Great Barrier Reef, Victoria Falls, Mount Everest

4. Manmade Wonders: Hagia Sophia, Leaning Tower (of Pisa), Washington Monument,The Great Pyramids, Empire State Building, Eiffel Tower, Taj Mahal

4. Seven Seas: Mediterranean Sea, Red Sea, Black Sea, Adriatic Sea, Caspian Sea, the Persian Gulf, Indian Ocean

4. Seven Seas: Mediterranean Sea, Red Sea, Black Sea, Adriatic Sea, Caspian Sea, the Persian Gulf, Indian Ocean

Barbara, you are soooooo close....

Here's a hint: so far you have five correct, part of another one correct, one incorrect

Okay, Here's my guess:

1. You are sixteen (going on seventeen)

5. Seven Faces of Dr. Lao

OK, I will give this a shot:

1. From Music Class I still remember this song: I Am Sixteen (going on seventeen)

2. From Geography Class I learned the names of the seven seas are: Red Sea, Mediterranean Sea, Persian Gulf, Black Sea, Adriatic Sea, Caspian Sea, and the Indian Ocean.

3. From Literature Class I remember House of Seven Gables.

4. The modern day (as opposed to ancient day) names of the Seven Wonders are: Great Pyramid at Giza, Hanging Gardens of Babylon, Temple of Artemis in Ephesus, Statue of Zeus at Olympia, Mausoleum of Halicarnassus, Colossus of Rhodes, and the Lighthouse of Alexandria.

5. I remember hearing of this movie, and I’ve heard it’s very good, though I’ve never seen it: Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.

6. I still remember the names of these animated favorites: The Seven Dwarfs: Sneezy, Sleepy, Dopey, Doc, Happy, Bashful, Grumpy

7. I’ve heard the famous “Running of the Bulls” takes place on the second week of the seventh month each year.

1. Seventy Six Trombones (in a Marching Band)

And another of the "Seven Seas" citations found:

Bay of Bengal, Gulf of Khambhat, Strait of Malacca, Persian Gulf, Singapore Strait, South China Sea, Gulf of Thailand

plus of course, the Gulf of Mexcio, Atlantic Oceans, Pacific Oceans....

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: Congratulations Barbara! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Contact Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your prize!

Thanks!

I realized my mistake on the song was not counting the words correctly. On the Seas, that was reallly hard-- Hard because they are quite a variety of lists out there on the internet when you search for that one. I'm grateful to have finally gotten it sorted out well enough.

Archived