Embellishment Hunt

Be sure you are using the image in this thread!

The wrong image is showing in the newsletter. The blue flowers were a special by Brandy Hackman. They go with her Abstract Expressionism Florals Embellishment Mini.

There is an Orange TV in its place in the correct image.

Your challenge is to find these sixteen embellishments in the image below in the Scrap Girls Boutique. Those who correctly identify all 16 items will be entered into a drawing to win a $27.77 Gift Certificate! Those who correctly identify 15 or less will be entered into a drawing for two $7.77 Gift Certificates.

EmbellishmentHunt_600.jpg

How to play...

• Hunt for the embellishments in the Scrap Girls Boutique.
  • Go the Scrap Girls Forums and find the "Embellishment Hunt" thread located in the Anniversary Party Forum. (If you're reading this, your already there.) Post a message in this thread saying that you have entered the game.
  • After you have finished searching, send an email to games@scrapgirls.com with the subject line: "Embellishment Hunt". Include your username, the name of the product where you found the embellishment and a link to its page in the Scrap Girls Boutique for each of the sixteen items.
  • Emails must be received by 11:59 PM MDT on Monday, October 24th.

You only need to find the 16 featured embellishments. If the embellishment appears in more than one product (embellishment, collection, value pack) any of the links will count.

There are no ScrapSimple items.

You don't need to find the additional items I used to create the page.

If you click on the page, it will open in a bigger size.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks pretty simple and straight forward to me. :D Your first clue: All the products are in my stash.

LOL - that doesn't narrow it down too much though does it? :giggle_bear:

The Tree of Doom always drove me nuts at Christmas time, but in a (mostly) good way;) LOL

I know a bunch of these off the top of my head but I'm sure I could go bonkers trying to find the others!

Looks pretty simple and straight forward to me. :D Your first clue: All the products are in my stash.

LOL - that doesn't narrow it down too much though does it? :giggle_bear:

The Tree of Doom always drove me nuts at Christmas time, but in a (mostly) good way;) LOL

I know a bunch of these off the top of my head but I'm sure I could go bonkers trying to find the others!

Well it did make me bonkers but I did last night find them all! :)

When I made it, I originally had a lovely patch of blue flowers where the TV is, but while checking the products, I realized it was a special. :blush:

So we can all be happy that the product giving you trouble is actually in the boutique.

Pays to check the forum...I've been searching for that lovely patch of blue flowers......

Archived