Congratulations Jennifer (Jenna)!

CRS

I am so shocked! Thanks for the honor of being chosen! :) I thoroughly enjoy being a member of the scrap girls site & feel that it is more family than friends here. Thanks again for choosing me as the November MOM, I am currently hiding in my car while my mom holds the laptop - I have a lot of sewing to do & my computer is about to die so I will be back as soon as I am able to share some info about me & link y'all to my current fave LO! Woohoo!

Oh, YAY! You did get online! LOL I was so worried you wouldn't see it!

Congratulations, again - I'm so happy for you, sweet Jenna!

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed reading about you in this morning's newsletter Jenna - and oh, what a beautiful picture of you!

Thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself - you're such a sweetheart and you add so much to this happy little purple place! I can't wait til you have internet back again so we can see you on the mb again alot.

Thanks so much! I have enjoyed being the MOM this month even though I haven't been able to be on much. I was finally on long enough this morning to add my blinkie (now that the month is almost over! LOL). I never really had time to write much about myself here, but my profile sums it up for the most part anyway. :)

Archived